GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Bright red GRiSO in Arizona

Go down 
+6
keenerkeen07
Laker
rboe
Steak
Overholt13
Enzo the baker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:20 am

I just got back from a short ride to Roosevelt Lake.  I came back through Globe and as I exited the Queen Creek tunnel on the 60 a beautiful bright red GRiSO passed me going in the opposite direction. I was on my weird blue 1200 GT. I know there are several Arizona GRiSO riders on this forum but I don't know if you post, but you should know your bike looks stunning, aw hell you probably already know. Made me want to hurry home and take my GRiSO out for a spin. Very Happy

Last edited by Enzo the baker on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:49 am

nope wasn't me, 2015 model, not bright red IMHO but I have been out every day this week riding silly and enjoying the weather, heck I was on the 60 yesterday as well, lots of motorcycles out in general, cant beat riding every day in January, its why I live here cheers
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:58 pm

I went back out today on my GRiSO. I rode up to Jake's Corner just South of Rye and had lunch. It was gloomy but dry. Your right, it's great to be riding in January.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Lookin' good Enzo!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:10 pm

I like that place and most of my bikes seem to drag me out of town by way of Usery pass to Bush highway to the Beeline straight to Payson to the Buffalo bar and grill for a burger, its a quick out of town route for me and it gets me into the elevation especially in the summer time here Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:18 pm

I tend to head towards Prescott or Wickenburg......
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:37 am

For 12 years I used to ride with a group of about 10 guys, all Ducati's, Aprillia's and a few Hinckley Triumphs. Most of us lived in the East valley. But we loved the ride to Yarnell and on to Jerome, Prescott etc. As we got older and the group got smaller we began riding to more Easterly. Globe and Superior mostly to avoid the Winter cold. We also do some dual sport riding in the East part of AZ also. But I really do miss the Westerly run on occasion.
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:17 am

I've  been east and in general like the roads and country side, but dang, have to ride through most of Phoenix to get there and that part is no fun, especially when you come back in the heat. :p
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Looking through your pics....lots of nice bikes
Back to top Go down
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:46 am

went up to Globe and back last night myself, tried out Beetles map for factory can, the whole bike was much improved, great weather, light traffic, great Hump Day!!!!!

rboe

I love Prescott, but being in the east valley I get there by way of Payson, then Camp Verde and across, I agree the thought of crossing the valley is no fun
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Roosevelt Lake   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:11 am

My buddy and I did the Globe to Roosevelt to Jake's Corner today. Had lunch at Jake's and met some bikers from British Columbia. Really nice guys.
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 am

I gotta retire. geek
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:39 pm

rboe wrote:
I gotta retire. geek

yep me two.............. cherry
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:39 pm

FUCK WORK, LET'S RIDE!

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Nice t-shirt. You should attribute that quote to Quai Chang Cain...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:41 pm

I retired in 2009 at 59, never looked back. Trade money for time, trust me, it's the best way. We got to get that shirt made by the way, Maybe Zazzle or Café Press?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Enzo, you're a lucky man. I'm 57 with 1 and a half bikes to my name and still renting but that's because the ex got the lot, including custody of the cat. I loved that cat (Ccino).

Anyhoo, things are looking up, I'm up at 4am every Saturday to go roast coffee with a mate.
Chris is also a bike nut (& collector) and current ride is an RSV4 Factory, SE, Carbon

Currently I'm re-tyred (Michelin man), hopefully by 69 I can join you.
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:55 am

ghezzi, fantastic website by the way. Coffee is a weakness of mine, I will be ordering some from the website this weekend. I have admired your Guzzi since I started coming to the Ghetto. Your mate has a very cool bike, love those RSV4's.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:49 am

The RSV-4 Carbon is insane.

Start with a 'Factory' that already weighs nothing. Then strip off everything plastic and un-necessary and replace what you have to with carbon fibre. Throw 150 RWHP into the mix. Light blue touch-paper and retire immediately. Tell yer mate to take it to Sean in Toowoomba. He can get 'em to crank out close to 200 at the rear wheel with little effort I believe. Fucking bonkers!

Funny story, I was up at the importer for training a couple of years ago and they'd sent a factory big-wig out from Noale to give us a pep talk. While some of the other blokes were being shown a Stelvio's insides I got bored and went off and was standing idly staring at an RSV 'Carbon' on another bench.

The big-wig suddenly loomed up out of nowhere and stuck his head over my shoulder and said "Ahh, so you like the RSV-4 'Carbon'? Is pretty, no?" I took my glasses off, stuck my tongue out and licked the bike from the tip of its pointy tail to the headstock. He looked genuinely shocked and blurted, "You Australians! You are disgusting!" And wandered off, quickly!

I'll take that as a win! Twisted Evil Laughing

Pete
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:32 am

Shit, they should have given you the bike right there. Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 am

Ha, if it was chocolate it would have been all yours.
Back to top Go down
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:23 am

DAM YOU ENZO Thumbs Up I am jealous as hell

Street, love that shirt, were do I sign up for one of those?

rboe  I am with you on the retiring thing,,, come on lotto!!!

ghezzi  nice coffee site  I am with Enzo I will be ordering some of that, nothing like a fresh cup of bean
Back to top Go down
Tod.
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Tod.

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:07 am

And for coffee lovers in the UK, here's where I get mine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Golden Crema is very nice. I get them in Beans and grind them when needed. They keep their flavour longer that way. But any grind is available.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:40 am

Steak wrote:
Nice t-shirt.  You should attribute that quote to Quai Chang Cain...

"I hear the grasshopper".

Glad you guys like the design, but I can't be bothered to produce and market t-shirts. I'd rather you take it, print it, and wear it proudly.
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Boysie
Carlotto
Carlotto
Boysie

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Enzo the baker wrote:
My buddy and I did the Globe to Roosevelt to Jake's Corner today. Had lunch at Jake's and met some bikers from British Columbia. Really nice guys.

Enzo I like the look of your silencer.. Is it a low carbon Mistral? If so what map are you running? DB killer in or out? Cat in or out? What does it sound like DB in/out?

Lots of questions.. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright red GRiSO in Arizona   Bright red GRiSO in Arizona Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bright red GRiSO in Arizona
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next