12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:59 am

I have stuck this link to video in the darkened recess as I was on my Versys when I shot it. I used to ride this road every day on my way to work and we sort of bonded. There is loose gravel in a few places and the cambers are all over the place, but it is just like riding a rollercoaster.

I  have moved about 10 miles away from it now, but I am going to take the GRiSO back over there this summer. You don't really get the full aspect of the inclines with the gopro lens but at least some of the idea. Sorry about the music, i am new to vids so just whacked some random stuff on to hide the instrument buzz of the Versys!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Bluesun9 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:08 am

That's a really great video. Really narrow road not much margin for error. Love the scenery, I live in Arizona and I miss all things green. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Hey, nice video, i lived in oxfordshire for 10 years, whereabouts is that?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Thanks both.

It's the B4507 running from Ashbury towards Wantage along the bottom of White horse hill. Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Hedgerow on a GoPro makes me DIZZY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:10 pm

I got the same feeling...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:55 am

It's not great is it. The Go pro was just mounted on a suctionpad to the flyscreen. Plus as has been said, it's a good old bumpy UK B road and pretty narrow which adds to the hedge flying effect.

Makes you feel like you have taken something.......????

One morning at about 7am I was on the middle section of that road [ taking it steady as it was wet and muddy ] when I dropped down into one of the horseshoe bends and facing me was a Stag with the full hat rack of antlers. And he just stood there! We just looked at one another for a few seconds, before he decided that it was time to go. I honestly thought he was going to charge me. A few days later 3 deer jumped from the bank and bounded the road about 30m in front of me. I realised I was lucky it was only 3 and not more as it could have been nasty.

Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:39 am

Enjoyed your ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.   Today at 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

This summer - my Tenni has a date with this road.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: