12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Troy Bayliss to race AMA flat track...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronbo10
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Troy Bayliss to race AMA flat track...   Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:37 pm

All of you in Oz hear this? Saw it in Cycle News this morning. The deal is still in the works, but Bayliss would like to run a Ducati (flat track is no longer dominated by Harley, and in fact in the last few years the Ducati has proven to be competitive). It would be great exposure for the sport and would definitely add some excitement to it as well. Rossi and Marquez have become big fans of this form of racing, so maybe we'll see a rebirth of it here stateside, with some expansion into Europe and Australia. I can only hope!

Cheers,

Ron
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Troy Bayliss to race AMA flat track...   Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:18 pm

My older brother shouted his son Nat to a Troy Bayliss experience for his birthday middle of last year. Nat is a strapping 6' 1" 28yo who rides his own Speed Triple pretty damn hard. He did 3 laps around Lakeside on the back of an 1198 dual seater with tank handles. Nat got off a gibbering shaking useless blob and collapsed on the ground grinning and laughing, in between unintelligible mutterings.

Even around the dinner table last Christmas, Nat was still struggling to come up with words, worthy of describing his experience. Like, just when you think you are about to die, Troy would then shove the bike up the inside of some other wannabe racer, then get it smoking and pull a wheelie just for good measure. "Didn't want the other bloke to get the idea he was good".

I told Nat he could brag for the rest of his life he cut 3 fast laps of Lakeside and was hot up Troy's arse the whole way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Troy Bayliss to race AMA flat track...   Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:52 pm

ghezzi wrote:
...Nat got off a gibbering shaking useless blob and collapsed on the ground grinning and laughing, in between unintelligible mutterings.

Even at twice his age, that'd be me if I had the opportunity! I feel that way nearly every time I dismount the GRiSO Rosso. Crazy! It's just a short motorcycle trip to the coffee shop, or over a mountain pass, but it isn't - orgasmic is such an over-used adjective - if I didn't have to work for a fucking living, I could experience that feeling every day. Fuck Work, Let's Ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy Bayliss to race AMA flat track...   Today at 1:54 am

Back to top Go down

Troy Bayliss to race AMA flat track...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: