12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:22 pm

After 3 years of draconian Nazi type operations towards anything 2 wheel related, because bikies are criminals & ride Harleys, all motorcyclists must therefore be evil. We had a Police Minister that hated motorcycles. Below is comment on another closed forum I am a member of.

Hello all,
Some of you already know that I have been promoted to Senior Superintendent to the traffic branch effective as of Monday 23/02. (You have to love new governments)

This means that I will be leading the branch effective as of tomorrow, it also means that changes will have to be implemented, among my first changes will be to ease and possibly stop all motorcycle related targeting which is and was unnecessary for the last few years.

What I need from you guys in the future is to please be polite once stopped and fully engage in a friendly chat with the officer, if possible record the conversation etc. If for any reason the officer is not friendly or is trying to be difficult please record his/her name/actions and bring it to my attention so I can deal with it from my end. I guess what I am trying to achieve here is more leniency and compassion, I want to teach the officers that motorcycle riders are not brutal, dirty, nasty, people but everyday hard working law abiding citizens, everyday mums & dads, and friendly fun people Wink

Thank you

Alex rides an S1RR and the Assistant Police Commissioner rides a K13R
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Oh about time - I might even visit the Sunshine state in May, around the Budgie rally. Speaking of which Wayne, are you coming down for it?
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Love bench racing but not into hangovers and sleeping on the ground. Much prefer a comfy bed and a good cappuccino.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 pm

What happened? Common sense and good will? I am amazed. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Previous gummint brought in massive anti-bikie laws after a gang brawl in very public place. So the media mania centred around criminal bikie gangs for the last 18 months. Culminating in headlines like "Alleged Bikie Arrested". Fuck me! When has it been criminal or illegal to ride a bike? No mention of alleged drug dealer or pimp.

Meanwhile the Mafia, Triads, Lebs and whatever have been flying under the radar. Then we have the G20 in Brisbane with 10,000 dignitaries, their staff and media entourage come to town. The CBD shuts down, the locals vacated to the beach for the weekend and the biggest winners in the local economy, were the fucking brothels. What does that tell you about organized crime connections. Widely reported in the local media.

Back to current political programming. During all this crackdown on anything with 2 wheels, little Asian girls in flowing skirts riding 50cc Kymco scooters were hassled by Police. As all the law abiding real bike riders started parking up and going surfing, hundreds of Cafe's and pubs around South East Qld were laying off their weekend staff as nobody was doing a country loop on Saturday/Sunday for lunch. Also reported in the local media.

Jobs are the key to a progressive economy ....................... so the new gummint got in on a mandate with a landslide swing from 7 seats to a 45 seat majority out of 89
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:02 pm

Amazing, I'm gob-smacked, something to look forward to riding in QLD again.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:21 am

Congratulations!   cheers
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:21 pm

We had the same shite in the eighties with pubs refusing to serve motorcyclists, and even campsites turning us away, but now we're the geese that lay the golden eggs
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:32 pm

I'll have a dozen please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side   Today at 1:51 am

Back to top Go down

And now ...... the Lighter (good) Side
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: