GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

HANGBAR is now on ebay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

HANGBAR is now on ebay Empty
PostSubject: HANGBAR is now on ebay   HANGBAR is now on ebay Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 am

If you want to buy HANGBAR : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For the previous Tanklock Adapter buyers I will make 10% discount. Discount ($6.9) amount will be refunded to your paypal account.
This is also applicable to buyers who buys Tanklock Adapter and Hangbar at the same time.
Back to top Go down
CharlieSnyder
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
CharlieSnyder

HANGBAR is now on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANGBAR is now on ebay   HANGBAR is now on ebay Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:40 am

Hello Okuraner,
Hope all is well! I am hoping to reach you to see if you have a HANGBAR set available to purchase?
I checked out eBay and see that you have other items actively listed. I wrote you a note via eBay. Please holler if you do have a HANGBAR for sale. I actually am a mechanical engineer, but not too proud to recognize a great solution that will keep me riding verses wrenching. I can make PayPal payment, may e best through an eBay listing, but however works best for you. I am on San Jose, California.
Sağol
Charlie
Back to top Go down

HANGBAR is now on ebay
Page 1 of 1