12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:28 am

Okay my GRiSO friends. While I really dig the GRiSO (still do by the way) the Norge better suited me. I really dig this forum from the people to the advice and certainly all associated humor. For some I guess I went to the dark side Smile  well just a little. So I am happy to say I am no longer Guzzi - less.

Back to top Go down
opc
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:00 am

Congrats! Norges are good looking bikes! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:06 am

opc wrote:
Congrats! Norges are good looking bikes!  Thumbs Up

Thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:59 am

Nothing wrong with that choice!
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 am

I want to give a Norge a go just to find out what it feels like but I think I'm happier turning my GRiSO Bitch into a touring bike more than the other way around.

DM
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 am

I like the Norge. I sat on one and also the 1200 sport before going back to the GRiSO. The screen and weather protection looks really good.

Hope that you enjoy the ownership Cool
Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:18 am

Congrats Bobby! If I were in the market for a two up bike, the Norge would definitely be on my short list.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
Bill Hagan
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Super.

I love my 2007, and the new ones are much improved over it.

Love my GRiSO, too.  Yet another advantage of a harem.   Very Happy

On Saturday morning, I'm going up to Dahlonega to watch my brother take delivery of this:

Bill
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:16 am

Thanks to all of you... If all works out I am planning my first trip in April to Atlanta to see a choir from England. Libera a not for profit boys choir, they are awesome...

Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:06 am

Bill Hagan wrote:
Super.

I love my 2007, and the new ones are much improved over it.

Love my GRiSO, too.  Yet another advantage of a harem.   Very Happy

On Saturday morning, I'm going up to Dahlonega to watch my brother take delivery of this:

Bill

Bill thats an awesome bike! I very much enjoyed the 100 mile ride home from Matthews Fun Machines, Matthews NC (Charlotte area) I wasn't at all tired when I got home. BK
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Tiradritto
Tiradritto

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:38 am

Congrats on the Norge, Bobby. I have been considering one to keep my GRiSO company.
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:23 am

NorthernProducer wrote:
Congrats on the Norge, Bobby.  I have been considering one to keep my GRiSO company.

Sounds like a good idea! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:31 am

Nice colour scheme and you get a centre stand thrown in ! I had a big job trying to get one for my Sport, no one in Britain seemed to have one. The good folk at Stein Dinse came up with one no bother.
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:39 am

Congrats! Norge is a cool bike.
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:36 am

CPB wrote:
Congrats!  Norge is a cool bike.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Congrats: Although I'm still not at the age where I find touring bikes all that attractive, I have a soft spot in my heart for fat chicks... very confusing...
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fissionmaker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:30 pm

Beautiful, what a great ride! Now if I could just get those ABS tone rings on a GRiSO . . .
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Fissionmaker wrote:
Beautiful, what a great ride! Now if I could just get those ABS tone rings on a GRiSO . . .

Cool... Thanks, I am sure it may be on the eventual horizon.
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Well c'mon man, let's see some pictures
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Laker wrote:
Well c'mon man, let's see some pictures

While bfnc gets his pix ready, here are two of my brother's new Norge to keep the audience occupied.   Very Happy

First, taken at Popcorn Overlook on US 76 West, Rabun County, Georgia, a few miles south of the N.C. line.

The next in his back yard.

That Norge looks better in "real life" than in photos.  I mentioned on another forum that it's sort of a Guzzi caffè corretto: the brown is a metallic espresso ... the silver, a shot of grappa.   cheers

Tomorrow, I'm going over there to swap out the (worthless) fixed mount for his TomTom Rider for a Ram Mount set-up.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:38 pm

She's a beyoot!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:59 am

I like that alot. Panniers look good within the colourscheme, riders/ pillion seat angle looks comfy, nice having the centre stand on it, the Silver [ grappa ] just lifts the overall look nicely. Be interested to hear what is said about the weather protection/fairing/screen on it and how well that all works?

Hope your brother enjoys it Bill. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Fissionmaker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:31 am

Stunning! Put a shark teeth transfer on the fairing and get a move on . . . .
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Fissionmaker wrote:
Stunning! Put a shark teeth transfer on the fairing and get a move on . . . .

Hear, Hear! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.   Today at 1:53 am

Back to top Go down

Well I pulled the Guzzi trigger... But I chose the Norge.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: