12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:29 am

I'd be more worried about what he's doing with his hand.....
Back to top Go down
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Looks like he's about to unzip, yeah? Ouch!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:07 am

We don't care what you get up to in Seattle, but we don't encourage that kind of thing here Street Laughing Laughing
Who are Pete's three mates ?
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:01 am

Pocket billiards is better than change rustling
Back to top Go down
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:47 pm

waterbottle wrote:
We don't care what you get up to in Seattle, but we don't encourage that kind of thing here Street Laughing Laughing
Who are Pete's three mates ?

We have no problem at all with that sort of behavior here on the Liberal Left Coast of the U.S., but okay, it's kind of an inside Seattle joke, really, since most of you Ghettoites would have no idea who you're looking at in this picture. So I'll give you the lowdown: On the left is Karl Kearney. This dude is unbelievable. He's younger than he looks, just celebrated his 40th birthday, looks like a fucking Viking and apparently feels no pain - has ridden injured his whole life. I included his visage here because he's a close friend of ours (Pete, "Street" and Steve, "Steak") and he is the only guy we know (besides Greg Field) who can ride a 1973 Eldorado (his bike is nicknamed "Superman") on pace with the two hyperactive Grisos. Seriously, Karl rides the SHIT out of that Eldo and that's why we love him. Plus, he's got a great look. He's a sensitive intellectual, but he looks like a total badass.

Next of course, is Pete Roper. We here in Seattle have had the pleasure (and discomfort) of spending some time with Pete on several of his Stateside visits to US National rallies and various Guzzi gatherings and we thoroughly enjoy his company (and hope the feeling is mutual). Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of Pete Roper pictures to choose from in my archives so when I decided I wanted to paste him into this one, I'm afraid it became kind of suggestive/gross. Can't be helped. To his left is yours truly, Pete, "Street", short for "Pete Down the Street" to differentiate me from all the other Petes. What can I say, I'm an artist, that's what I do, and I find endless inspiration in the Ghetto. Picures and stories that just get my creative juices flowing. This picture has been around for a while and it's a classic and I just thought it would be fun to post myself and my buddies' faces in place of the famous Italian racing team. And on the right is our GRiSO Ghetto Guru, Steve, "Steak" Daley. Steve's an awesome friend and one of the funnest, punniest motherfuckers you could ever have the pleasure of knowing. Steve and Karl and I are kindred spirits on the road. It's usually the three of us together, front fender to taillight, wherever we happen to decide to go. And of course, Steak is the humble moderator and thankless servant of this here forum and he's generous to a fault with his time and his humor and if you haven't already, you should bestow him with some Ghetto cred for his efforts.

So, hope that clarifies things for you Waterbottle (what the hell kind of nickname is that anyway? Smile ). I know, it's kind of a local thing, but one of the things I love about the Ghetto is its international elan, and the opportunity to interact with folks from other places who may need a little help understanding our regional quirks.

Ride on and keep it weird.
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:48 am

Thanks Pete Street, Fantastic photo. wild looking friends you have Very Happy ,
BTW, I don't have a problem with a persons orientation. So long as i'm not asked to pick up the soap !
( I don't want that happening again Laughing )
PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?   Today at 6:16 am

Back to top Go down

Who's that guy checkin' out my ass?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: