12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Uh Oh... stupid is as stupid does...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Uh Oh... stupid is as stupid does...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:31 am

Well due to crappy weather haven't rode the Norge but two times since I rode it home in March. So I decide to ride back down to Charlotte to ask a few questions and pick up some stuff... So I decide to take the scenic route home (glad I did) so I am cruising along, enjoying the ride passing through a little town and then it happened... on its own deceleration, no power. So I pull in a small side road, park. What the crap? Turns over fine, no signs of battery weakness. Hmmm? So I'm thinking if I might have the problem a guy who bought a norge at the same dealership spoke of on wildguzzi? I didn't think so because I have plenty of voltage etc. By the way the fuel gauge was reading 1/4 of a tank. So I call the dealership and they were very helpful by asking questions for me to check etc. He even mentioned about the the guy (wildguzzi) who had a wire not properly attached to the alternator etc. He walked me through the fuses etc. so he said Bobby do you have gas? In said yeah a 1/4 of a tank, so it says. Dumb me I should have checked myself... relying on technology, so I checked as he asked... sure enough when I shook the bike no sloshing of gas heard. So now feeling like a dumb school boy I was to walk about a quarter of a mile back down for a bottle of gas. Duh Embarassed Embarassed

So the dealer... Matthews Fun Machine's (Charlotte NC area) who is a hundred miles from the house says to me... Bobby just keep up with your mileage so this doesn't again and next chance you have to get down here and leave it with us we'll check it out and make it right. Good bunch to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh... stupid is as stupid does...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

A good dealership is as important to me as the bike. Well, if not as important it's ranks pretty high up there. I envy your Norge, our local shop has a brand new 2014 white Norge for $11999 and it sure does have me thinking...
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh... stupid is as stupid does...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:21 am

Laker wrote:
A good dealership is as important to me as the bike.  Well, if not as important it's ranks pretty high up there.  I envy your Norge, our local shop has a brand new 2014 white Norge for $11999 and it sure does have me thinking...

I agree a good dealership is a good thing... specially for this brand.

I originally wanted a GRiSO (still like them very much) dealership last fall did not have a GRiSO to demo so he offered me to demo the norge same motor blah blah blah. So I rode it and man was I impressed. So fricken comfortable and peppy. Even though GRiSO called me still I could not get the norge out of my mind but I new more than anything I wanted comfort over looks so I went with the norge. People ask me what it's like so this is my answer... Surprisingly quick and comfortable... kinda like driving a Cadillac STS for the first time, quick and comfortable. Not necessarily the fastest but darn good at what it does do. That my friend is the Norge.
Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh... stupid is as stupid does...   Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:11 am

It usually only happens to people once... Don't buck the trend.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh... stupid is as stupid does...   Today at 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh... stupid is as stupid does...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum