12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Was watching the news last night and they showed all the flooding out your way. Said something like 12" of rain in a 24 hour stretch!?!?!

Hope you all came through OK.

SD

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:23 pm

It's the poor sods east of the dividing range. It's dry as the proverbial here.

Charlie J is at Taree and he's probably copped it. The Hunter region has been pounded. Power out for many days as well.

Scot P and maybe Wardest and any others in Sydney. Dunno how Tony and Ralf are doing?
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:39 am

Swimmingly! Well the rain and wind tried to move my house, but she stuck fast - which is a good thing. Even though we have had sunshine all day, things are very damp, and will take several days to get back to a gentle quagmire.

Ralf is over the hill from me, and Harry too, not heard from either but from all reports should be OK?
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto

PostSubject: Re: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:18 am

Yep, all good.
I worked the Sunday and Monday night shifts in Port Kembla harbour,they were a couple of shocking shifts.
As Tony knows all the beaches down home have copped a flogging.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:19 am

wot beaches - I thought they were in New Zealand...
Back to top Go down
Scot p
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:15 pm

I have been playing keep an emergency services Mobile Data network running for the past week, sleeping in cars or motels as I drive from place to place installing and feeding generators...who said you don't get yours hands dirty working in IT.... Just a rough estimate we kept about 98 % coverage the whole event, the mobile phone networks where useless in the storm damaged areas...

Good news is that home and the GRiSO stayed tight and dry...

cya
Scot.
1st time sitting down in an office for over a week...
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am

Not a drop of rain in Taree. But we left the Cessnock area Sunday late morning. A mate that rode down there with us got stuck there for a week. Another spell of rain coming for the East coast in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???   Today at 1:54 am

Back to top Go down

Everybody High and Dry in New South Wales???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: