GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

tps reset question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bradbusa
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bradbusa

tps reset question Empty
PostSubject: tps reset question   tps reset question Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey guys, i tried a search on this issue but couldn't find anything. Hoping someone knows what I'm talking about here. I'm trying to get this bike sorted and going through the steps.

Just set up guzzidiag and reader/writer on my laptop tonight. Wanted to check a few things like tps, etc. This bike has 1100miles and has not seen the dealer since they sold it to me. Tps value was sitting at 4.5. Hmmm i thought throttle response seemed kinda sloppy. So i hit the reset button and it moved to 4.8 degrees. And full throttle only goes to 85 degrees.
Is this normal? Response seems a lot more crisp now, but i thought it should be 4.7 after a reset? Also, is there some adjusting needing done to reach full throttle opening? I know it will never read 100%, but i was at least expecting 90 or 95% tps value.

Thanks
Brad
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

tps reset question Empty
PostSubject: Re: tps reset question   tps reset question Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 pm

The GD shows degrees of opening. 85 deg is max (ie 100%). Closed throttle is 4.6 - 4.8. Using the 03 map as a base will reset to 4.6 and 68s to 4.8. Thats my experience at least.

0.1 of a degree is bugger all and if you are running the standard 03 map the values in the tables are the same at 4.6 and 4.7 deg.

Al
Back to top Go down
pauldaytona
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
pauldaytona

tps reset question Empty
PostSubject: Re: tps reset question   tps reset question Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:55 pm

correct, the map depends the value. Better before reset, open en let it go and see what average is, do a reset when on the average.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastguzzi.nl
Doud
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Doud

tps reset question Empty
PostSubject: Re: tps reset question   tps reset question Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:28 am

TPS Question: I had a look at a friends 2012 Stelvio with GuzziDiags. The TPS was at 4.6 degrees. Have not checked the manual for the  correct value, but when I went into 'Actors' the TPS reset was not there The bike is not in front of me now, but there were other things showing: 3 parameters from memory, but no TPS.

What is way to reset TPS on these later bikes?

Oh, answered my own Question! Found I had my bike (Bellagio) selected. If I used the correct bike, all would be OK. (doh)
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

tps reset question Empty
PostSubject: Re: tps reset question   tps reset question Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:01 am

Don't worry about it Doug, we all do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tps reset question Empty
PostSubject: Re: tps reset question   tps reset question Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

tps reset question
Page 1 of 1