12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Three great reasons to visit Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laker
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Three great reasons to visit Australia   Tue May 26, 2015 3:54 am

Buff kangaroos

Amazing architecture (I used to go look at the Baha'i temple in the Chicago suburbs - phenomenal)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Aussie babes

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Three great reasons to visit Australia   Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 pm

That temple is on a hill above my house, nice part of the world. There is also a great road they have just resurfaced behind it. You just have to take care with Lycra wearing bicyclists on blind corners.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Three great reasons to visit Australia   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:36 am

And one reason not to .........................................Gotcha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

This is the new weapon against death. Who does our government think they are, Jesus?
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Three great reasons to visit Australia   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:47 am

No speed camera's round 'ere. cheers
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Three great reasons to visit Australia   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Come on dowwwwn Viva la Fiesta Jan and I were planning a trip to the States for next year, but the dollar exchange has turned to poo and is likely to be around 65cents for one Aussie $ by Xmas. Good time for all you guys in the states to visit. cheers
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: Three great reasons to visit Australia   Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:12 pm

I'd love visit Australia. My wife travels the world all the time with a group and I never go with her. She's recently done China, Ireland and just returned from Italy last night. I'd say I'm due for a trip Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three great reasons to visit Australia   Today at 11:16 am

Back to top Go down

Three great reasons to visit Australia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: