GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from NYC

Go down 
+12
waterbottle
Enzo the baker
Pete Roper
JohnA
tocino
Blue
f-man
Street
bioman
tim007
guzziownr
wardentm
16 posters
AuthorMessage
tim007
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
tim007

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Joined the forum last year, finally getting around to saying hello.

Here's my 2014 GRiSO on a crisp afternoon back in November. Purchased new last summer from the Piaggio dealer in Brooklyn. Currently in stock form & trying to resist adding the amount of farkle$ I did to my wr250x. Although I'd say a slip-on is in my near future.

With only about 3600 miles on it now,  I'm looking forward to doing some long distance travel with it this summer...

This bike is the tits!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:26 pm

G'day Tim
Greetings from under, down under, Tasmania
Welcome.
Great photo, well placed, great looking ride.
Stay safe and warm.
Cold but beautiful here.
Caoi
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi Tim, I am up by Bear Mt. in the Harriman area. Come on by for some Guzzi banter. DW
Back to top Go down
tim007
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
tim007

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:40 pm

thanks guys
guzziownr wrote:
Hi Tim, I am up by Bear Mt. in the Harriman area.  Come on by for some Guzzi banter.  DW

I may just take you up on that, of all the riding I do around here, I've never actually been up to bear mountain....
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto! And thanks for the beautiful picture!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Great shot. Come west for a visit if you need a road trip. Lots of Grisos on the Left Coast and B.C. to the north.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:56 pm

Great picture.

Welcome to the ghetto.

Sven
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:22 am

Hello from a sunny UK. Cool
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:34 am

Welcome! Excellent pic, and your avatar cracks me up Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:23 pm

Tim,
I learned to ride in Brooklyn (Bay Ridge). Be careful out there in the big city! A bear mountain ride sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Despite not being 'City' people New York impressed us when we were there. Not surprising really, it is one of the world's great cities.

Upstate New York is lovely. My daughter was studying at Cornell and I wished I had a bike while we were visiting. Perishingly cold in winter though.
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:35 am

Great picture, makes me miss Fall back in the Midwest. Choose your farkles wisely.........
Back to top Go down
tim007
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
tim007

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 am

Quote :
Despite not being 'City' people New York impressed us when we were there. Not surprising really, it is one of the world's great cities.

Capital of the world!

Speaking of winter:

On the bright side, I got to keep that parking spot for 2 months....
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:43 pm

G'day from the mid coast of Queensland Tim,
I can't comprehend just how cold that must be Shocked , what time of year would be best to visit the northern states cheers
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:54 pm

I like that photo of GRiSO. Well composed. The eye follows the bike from front to back which flows on to the pathway. Have some cred.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:47 am

Welcome Tim. Very nice shot of the bike & beautiful area to boot.

Am hoping to get my GRiSO back to NY in the not too distant future for some colorful fall riding! I'll second what Street said however. Let us know if you ever find yourself in the NW.

Waterbottle - a visit to the "northern states" would be best (IMO) mid-late October. Beautiful color and temps for rides & drives. Bear in mind you never know when a polar vortex may show up and freeze your nuts solid. The weather is so unpredictable these days. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:20 am

Nice shot. Welcome from a newbie.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Welcome, Tim. Like the pic's...well maybe not the one with the snow so much! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from NYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NYC   Hello from NYC Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from NYC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: