GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Let the festival of wallet plundering begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!   Let the festival of wallet plundering begin! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Hopped on the Mana for a quick jaunt around our favorite 70Km loop from Bungendore and in the first 20Km on the coast road stretch we saw eight highway patrol cars and another one on the back road into town!

I just went out for a quick squirt on the GRiSO around my other 'Loop' I ise for a quick run and there were six of the bastards on the last stretch! This was another 18km stretch of the Kings Highway!

Double demerit points and no leeway given on any offence. Sod it! I hate Christmas!

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!   Let the festival of wallet plundering begin! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Eek!

I wanna ride real bad, but it's friggin 40 degrees outside.  The heat plus the over abundance of the constabulary have kept me flat on my arse in front of the box. With beer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
sgw01
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
sgw01

PostSubject: Re: Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!   Let the festival of wallet plundering begin! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 am

I went for a 270+ K ride today, from my home in Elanora to meet up with 2 others at Mudgeeraba, then across to Beaudesert to meet another friend, we then headed south on the Mt Lindsay Hwy towards Rathdowny, turned onto left onto Innisplain rd which connects to the Lions Road, then across to Kyogle, out of Kyogle to Uki, across to Murwillumbah, then over Mt Tomewin and home without seeing a single police car. Just lucky I guess  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!   Let the festival of wallet plundering begin! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:00 am

affraid 

Some people have all the luck...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Uzidzit
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Uzidzit

PostSubject: Re: Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!   Let the festival of wallet plundering begin! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:24 am

73 degrees and dry ere in east TN  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!   Let the festival of wallet plundering begin! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Let the festival of wallet plundering begin!
Page 1 of 1