12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Yes, once the hooks are in you can't resist!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Completely! I love the Mana Pete! It's a very versatile and practical ride. It won't win a beauty contest with the GRiSO, but if I could only have one bike, this is a very strong contender. Tomorrow I head to the 7th level of Hell (aka the DMV) to get it reg'd up. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:07 am

Shit! I've got to do something about the bags otherwise I'll forget! No, enjoy it. It's a great motorbike, especially for two-up as the auto means no jerkiness and helmet clashing. If you wear ear plugs and are conservative with throttle it's also virtually silent' a true 'Stealth' bike!

The sad thing is that on various boards I'm seeing an increased interest in the Mana but in all markets apart from Europe it seems to have been discontinued. While sad I'm not surprised. Motorcyclists are a sadly conservative lot.

Pete
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Many of the knuckleheads I know won't be caught dead on a bike without a clutch lever. Just stupid vanity if you ask me, and so the Mana dies a slow death. Tis a shame.
One other thing I love about the Mana is that it looks like a cop bike to the uneducated. I wear a matching white helmet and you should see all the cars on the freeway slow down and get out of my way! Lane splitting has never been such a breeze! cheers
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:40 am

Dynamic duo!!

Mickey has taken a shine to the Mana. Your bike is very secure Pete!

Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:29 am

I like that dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!   Today at 3:17 am

Back to top Go down

LCB Tenni (Don.) has gone over to the 'Dark Side'!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: