GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style

Go down 
+17
waterbottle
sidrat
Grisonut
GHTE
Mad Welshman
Oz1200Guzzi
Stepside Johnny
Street
Chronic
Tolle09
Blue
Earl of Portchester
bioman
tocino
beetle
tarsky68
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tarsky68
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
tarsky68

Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style   Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Hey Guys,
Sorry for dropping off the radar for a bit. The Zombie Runner is still running great. The running lights are wired now and throw off AMAZING light.

Someone asked about road noise...yes, the TKC's are certainly noisier than street tires, but not offensive at all to me. i LOVE the knobbies; I really do. I won't be switching back to street tires for sure.

No other mods lately. I've been looking for a skid plate off of a Stelvio, but haven't found one yet. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

I am also considering one of the tubular license plate relocation options, but I want one with a plate light. Can't seem to find that yet.

I've been splitting my riding time between the GRiSO, Stelvio and my Husky...the GRiSO is still by far my favorite!

Back to top Go down
tarsky68
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
tarsky68

Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style   Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Daves-i-Know wrote:
tarsky68 wrote:
Couldn't agree with you more...it's completely a personal thing.  I think the next few things will be:

- rear fender elimination
- paint stock exhaust can black
- Rock cage over headlight and paint trim ring black
- bar end mirrors

decisions, decisions...

Everybody is free to let their own individual GRiSO freak flag fly!
I'm taking mine in a more conservative direction, but have found some leather bits you might want to take a look at. Check out the black ones...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am interested in watching your machine take shape!
Be careful with painting the exhaust, the heat requires special paints and procedures, but you probably already know that.
And bar end mirrors would just give the zombies more handlebar to mindlessly grab at....

Hmm, those are pretty interesting. I hadn't thought of something like that. Thanks for sharing. I'll be doing more customization during the winter months. Also, thanks for the tip on the paint. Yes, I knew that I needed to use the right kind of paint to handle the heat.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down

Zombie Runner - Mad Max Style
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3