GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO Shangri-la

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GrisoGhost79
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GrisoGhost79

GRiSO Shangri-la Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO Shangri-la   GRiSO Shangri-la Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:57 pm

So while perusing all the GRiSOlOGY posts that I had missed reading in the last week or so I began to think...never a good idea without the addition of alcohol, so I got a beer, Canadian beer.

Does anybody else think that Pete Roper and Beetle should open up a shop, somewhere high on a mountain like some yogi gurus? Some place where we can all ride our bikes to, beg forgiveness from Pete for any "garbage exhaust" or "K&N Air filters" that we ignorantly slapped on our rides and while sipping on a bevvy of our choice have our bikes re-mapped, tapped, rolled, torqued, bored, tps'd and otherwise made more amazing than they were rolling from the factory floor?

I sure do. cheers

Lots of mountains, ocean and otherwise gorgeous scenery here in BC Pete..Beetle...just saying.

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

GRiSO Shangri-la Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Shangri-la   GRiSO Shangri-la Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Nah, I already run a shop, although for how much longer I don't know, my hands have been awful this winter. There are some days I can hardly pick up a spanner. I can't speak for Mark but he seems quite happy working on medical shit and it certainly pays better than farting about with motorbikes which is a mugs game.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

GRiSO Shangri-la Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Shangri-la   GRiSO Shangri-la Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Medical shit pays better. That's it though. Rolling Eyes

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

GRiSO Shangri-la Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Shangri-la   GRiSO Shangri-la Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:25 pm

What's the pub in Bung-in-a Hole Pete - the one you dispense all the forgiveness from on a daily basis (where someone buys the beer for you)? This is the nirvana place.

I am sure Pete and Mark will relocate from time to time to allow convenience for some of the great unwashed.

GRiSOGhost you could migrate to Oz or do an annual pilgrimage to the houses of the holy for "attitude adjustment" and "penance paying". We would all form part of the adoring crowd (THE faithful) to support you and welcome you back into the fold.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRiSO Shangri-la Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Shangri-la   GRiSO Shangri-la Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO Shangri-la
Page 1 of 1