GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from Italy

Go down 
+3
Steak
beetle
Terenzio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Terenzio
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Terenzio

Greetings from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi there ! Very Happy 
Proud to became member of your forum, directly from the house of the GRiSO....hope to have the possibility to share with you all this fantastic experience to own a GRiSO
I'm from Milano...60 km from Mandello del Lario.
After having had different motorbike (Laverda LZ125,  Morini250T, Guzzi 850T, Yamaha XT 600, Suzuki DR650 and latest a Suzuki VX800  still owned...)
I recently purchase my 1200 8V (2009), black.
I think is an incredible motorbike...
I' m also member of GRISOGUZZI site, with the same nickname (Terenzio, my second name), where I posted few minutes ago a new topics regarding your Forum...
See you soon on this Forum

Andrea (Terenzio)

p.s.:I will do my best to write correctly...please do not be too hard with my in case my English will not be perfect...
 Smile
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto!   Your english seems just fine.

ghetto
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Benvenuto Andrea!

I am also a member on the grisoguzzi.it forum as Bistecca.  That forum is the inspiration for the creation of the ghetto!  In fact, there is a link to the Italian forum if you scroll down to the bottom of the page (any page...)  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I hope that you will enjoy participating here as well.  Welcome, welcome, welcome!

- SD

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 pm

Greetings from California Terenzio.
I'm pleased to see you have a Laverda.
That is my next "conquest".
I need to get an SF2 again. What a TRULY epic machine. Smile
My GRiSO is an excellent stablemate to an SF2.

DungeonMaster
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:25 am

Andrea
Welcome.
Your English is better than some of of the kids here in Australia. Wink 
The GRiSO is pure Italian, sex in mechanical motion.
WOW that sounds good even to me. Laughing 

Harry
Back to top Go down
Terenzio
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Terenzio

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Very Happy 
very nice to meet all of you, I really love my GRiSO and I like to share experience and comments...or simly to talk about motorbikes...
Yes, in the past I had a Laverda...but it has nothing to see with the SFC1000...
at that time I was sixteen, and I had my first motorbike, a Laverda 125 LZ, two stroke, single cylinder...fitted with a Zundapp engine...I remember I install on my small Laverda an handlebar from SFC1000, the ones that has two joint with screw that allow to regulate both height and angle
In that way I feel "bigger" than I really was... Laughing 

I purchase my GRiSO few month ago and I have made only few km up to now (respect to the 146000 made with my VX !) but I find it incredible under any aspect
Fantastic bike   bounce 

Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:04 am

I think I am riding my GRiSO about 1500km a month.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Well, an Italian guy with a GRiSO... Makes perfect sense to me.  Laughing Laughing 
You will love that bike. I think I had 2000 miles on it after my first two weeks so I was hooked big time.
Have fun...
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 pm

I split the winter riding tips section of this thread off into it's own discussion in the GRiSO Inspiration section.

You can follow that discussion here.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Rowlrat
Carlotto
Carlotto
Rowlrat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi Andrea, Yes a recent owner myself and straight away I know its going to be a love affair, often sit in the garage Real Ale in hand, non of that lager crap!! listening to Lynerd Skynerd just looking at the GRiSO. Lurking in the gloom sits another Italian product a 78 Ducati 900ss non runner but about to be restored, your English is better than my Italian by far, anyway greetings from England

Regards Rat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Italy
Page 1 of 1