GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...

Go down 
+8
Street
Blue
tocino
LBC Tenni
wardentm
NorthernProducer
becquers
12 posters
AuthorMessage
becquers
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
becquers

Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Empty
PostSubject: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:52 am

...heart won, of course.

Bit of a beast for my first big bike, but I love it!  3 weeks in.

Came with the Termi, now added the Dart Marlin screen.  Next job - sort the map (this thing snarls and spits, seems a tad angrier than it should be!)

Not that I don't like the attention it gets :-)

Looking forward to the wisdom in here.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:53 am

Welcome, Paul. You will definitely will benefit from the wisdom here!
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:19 pm

G'day Paul
Welcome from us all down under in Tasmania.
Enjoy your new ride, stay safe and keep warm.
Caoi
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Heart 1
Head 0
cheers
Welcome Paul!
Back to top Go down
becquers
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
becquers

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:18 am

Thanks for the welcome. Trying to insert a pic of Grisly, hope this works..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:45 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:53 am

Hello and welcome from the other end of the A40 in Oxford.

BMW only copied the original and best GRiSO anyway - so your heart did a good job!!!

Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:27 am

Welcome, Paul

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Welcome Paul - good choice! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Welcome , Paul.

Let me know what you think of the Marlin once you've hit the highway a few times.

I'm thinking of buying one!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
becquers
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
becquers

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:27 am

Daves-i-Know wrote:
Welcome , Paul.

Let me know what you think of the Marlin once you've hit the highway a few times.

Cheers

Thanks!

I like the screen. It removes some of the wind battering you get but not to the degree of making you think you're on another bike. I still find myself crouching down over the tank a little when going above 75mph. It does make it more comfortable and practical to cruise at 'highway' speeds, though, and I think its going to stay on the bike. Thankfully, it doesn't destroy the personality of the bike in terms of looks. If anything, the screen pushes it more towards the 'cafe racer' look. I have the 'smoked' screen on a white GRiSO - looks good! It's also very well made and the fixings feel high quality.

I would say it's a great screen for everyday use, (if you travel on fast roads regularly), but I would be tempted to go bigger for a long 'tour', to get better weather protection.

Hope that helps.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Wisdom?!?!?

I came for the abuse. Smile
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 pm

becquers wrote:
Daves-i-Know wrote:
Welcome , Paul.

Cheers

Thanks!

I like the screen.  It removes some of the wind battering you get but not to the degree of making you think you're on another bike. I still find myself crouching down over the tank a little when going above 75mph.  It does make it more comfortable and practical to cruise at 'highway' speeds, though, and I think its going to stay on the bike.  Thankfully, it doesn't destroy the personality of the bike in terms of looks.  If anything, the screen pushes it more towards the 'cafe racer' look.  I have the 'smoked' screen on a white GRiSO - looks good!  It's also very well made and the fixings feel high quality.

I would say it's a great screen for everyday use, (if you travel on fast roads regularly), but I would be tempted to go bigger for a long 'tour', to get better weather protection.

Hope that helps.

Paul.

i have the Marlin as well and Paul pretty much sums it the same as i would , its a great screen and it adds to the motorcycle.
keener
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Good move Sir...
And it would be a no brainer for me. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...   Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Head said BMW, heart said GRiSO...
Page 1 of 1