GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

OOOH! Lookee here!

Go down 
+16
CPB
Grisonut
waterbottle
Steak
Josh.C
Blue
wardentm
Charlie J
bioman
plantboy
beetle
Ralf z
Daves-i-Know
WAKEY
Pete Roper
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Look what Charlie found under a gooseberry bush!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WAKEY
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
WAKEY

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Nice Charlie.
Back to top Go down
http://sw57@bigpond.com

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:11 pm

With a beard like that he needs red leathers.

I'm jealous, ....................................... of the bike, not the beard.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:18 pm

The huge, rude, can 'Fell off' while it was on the bench and a black Agostini slip-on fell on to it. Sounds good without being obnoxious.

Getting it was a right royal Pain In The Arse! It was despatched from Sydney on Wednesday but the fuckwits at Toll Express freighted it to their Canberra depot in Fyshwick. Now trucks come out of there going to the coast every day and go through Bungendore but because it was 'Supposed' to have been despatched from Goulburn the stupid fucks sent it BACK to Goulburn and the bloke there said it would have to wait until Monday. By this time Charlie was already on the train from Sydney and I had no bloody bike for him!

By asking nicely the accomodating Fred in Goulburn agreed to open up his depot on Saturday morning at 8.30 AM so I met Charlie and we went of and got shitfaced by way of soothing our frustrations!

Then this morning we leapt up, got in the Serial Killer Van, (Visible behind the bike in the second picture above.) and drove over to Goulburn where Fred forked it into the back and we drove back to Bungendore.

When we got back to the workshop we called in Dan and Bec to assist in forking it back out of the van and then we uncreated it and spent a few hours on the PD, fitting the pipe, sodding about with the suspension etc.

Finally, at about 2PM Charlie was able to hop on and be on his way. Since it's now after 3.00 and I haven't had a phone call I can only assume he's having fun!

What a frontbottom of a week!

cheers

Pete
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Very nice, Pete (and especially Charlie!). I think that colour is one of the best ones they came
out with for our Grisos. Too bad the OEM exhaust fell off. Oh, well. An awesome Agostini
will have to do. Charlie must be riding on a cloud today...
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Good stuff guys,
Looks aysum.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:13 am

Everyone loves the red! Daniel and Bec were salivating over it too and they don't usually pay much attention to the bikes in my shop.

It's a good looking thing!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:38 am

The red has some badass sex appeal.. no doubt!

Congrats Charlie and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:16 am

Fwooar!

That's all I have to say about that.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:37 am

Well done Charlie, great choice.cheers
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:08 am

Beautiful!!! It is such a nice colour!
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Pete yer a bloody legend. When I got off the train and Pete told me the tale of my bike I thought fuck. But beer cures all ills. Had a laugh and asked lots of questions. Cant remember some of the answers......What a motorcycle . Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:03 pm

My pleasure Charlie. Just sorry it was such a clusterfuck with the transport mob.

Pete
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Wish I had a few gooseberry bushes like that !!!!
Are they only found in NSW ?
Have a great week all
Caoi
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Alls well that ends well. Great looking bike.........happy days..... Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Josh.C
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Josh.C

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:40 am

Congrats, Charlie. How's it compare to your 1100 thus far?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am

He'll tell you it's a shitheap!

Then offer you the 1100 at an inflated price! Very Happy

He still has his 1100. I wish I had mine. I reckon in thirty years time the GRiSO will have the same 'Cachet' as MkI Le Mans......

Pete
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:53 am

Josh C .  Roadholding wise ,rough as forty bastards. Engine Just  wants to fuck right off to waay over there right now and does. Front brake is a cracker. Seat comfort, fine for half an hour..... shoulda took the Corbin to Petes with me. Tyres are good in the rain. Who fits the standard suspension set up ? = forty bastards. It rained from Lithgow to Taree via Bells Line and Wisemans Ferry. We were gunna go home via the Putty but my darling bride came down to Lithgow to meet me on her V7 Stone but had a run in with Plod  ,$260,so we went the other way. Outa the blue my missus ,Christine, suggested I get a new bike. originally I said No. Glad I changed my mind. Bride of the Century. But Im gunna keep the 1100 for goin to work on ,and the 1200 for getting out and about on..
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:02 am

Front brake is better with HH pads.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:13 am

Congratulations Charlie!

I fixed your profile a bit to reflect your connoisseur status. Ooh La La

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Very nice Charlie cheers
We have had similar hassles with the freight company's, Fridays are bad, sometimes urgent parts we are waiting on arrive at the depot after lunch time and we won't see them until monday unless we chase them up , and go to the depot to pick them up ourselves.
At least you had Beer to help drunken Smile
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:28 pm

That red one gives me wood everytime I see it.
But I'm ready for more color option for our bike while keeping the red/copper one. Very Happy Very Happy
Congrats to Charlie boy and mister Roper for the help...
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
CPB

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Congrats Charlie, from a fellow Red Rider! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GUZ21
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
GUZ21

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
My pleasure Charlie. Just sorry it was such a clusterfuck with the transport mob.

Pete

Try working with them! They are taking us over up here, and changing a well run operation into a total shambles. Bloody disgrace.

Nice bike that!!
Back to top Go down
Josh.C
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Josh.C

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Sounds good, Charlie. I'm cheering the 1100 on to hit 200,000 kms.

A wife who not only encourages you to own two Guzzi's but also rides one herself? That's gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OOOH! Lookee here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOOH! Lookee here!   OOOH! Lookee here! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

OOOH! Lookee here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next