12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Very Dark Indeed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Very Dark Indeed   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Where are you all? Has the world ended and I missed out? Am I dreaming? Where is all the banter? I am starting to bore myself shitless. Please wake me from my nightmare?
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Aaagghh! The last vestige of human interaction ............................ communication via keyboard.
The wankers of the world (everybody else) are frantically rushing about, not taking time to smell the Guzzi's, and you long for intelligent human conversation. Sorry, can't help you there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Tassiedevil71
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Weather must be good - everyone must be riding rather than just talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Scot p
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:38 pm

nope weather is crap in Sydney this week...GRiSO is suckling at the teat of its battery charger..

cya
Scot.
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Definitely not crap up north. Been riding in summer rig since the weekend.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm

I had better allow for higher temperatures out west then; although not expecting Broken Hill to be exactly warm, there may be stretches along the way that are.

While riding towards the setting sun, I shall occasionally contemplate Tony's lack of intellectual stimulation. Probably won't do anything about it, but mate, I do feel for you.

Mal
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Sorry Oz, we were wondering where you were?!! You obviously did not open your invite to the exclusive all expense paid (including round trip flight) Ghetto Cabal party that took place over the last few days. Your invite had the secret password for you to get in....."FIDELIO'. There will be another one next year so don't throw it out. It will come in a purple envelope with gold lettering written backwards...you can't miss it unless you mistake it for a garbage sweepstakes entry form.

Fwiw - those chicks were incredible.....and the endless drinks, costumes, music, bizarre sex rituals and castle-like party setting!! Never been to anything like it!

Anyway, I am totally worn out!! Need to sleep for a few days.

Great to meet and greet most of you!

Till next year. drunken

Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:57 am

I went to the moon but I'm back now. Did I miss out on anything? News? Discoveries?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:20 am

I have become even more irresistible to members of the opposite sex. That's by the by though.....
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:24 am

Roper's rabbits! Slightly older and more educated and experienced bunny girls..........that must be it?

Been a bit tumbleweed on the forum moment I agree......i have personally run out of rubbish to post. I hear you cheer.

Need to work on another meet up over here or something........although they were a right dodgy lot that turned up last time! Shocked Laughing Or maybe that was me?

Back to running the pole dancing club..........
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:42 pm

MalG wrote:
I had better allow for higher temperatures out west then; although not expecting Broken Hill to be exactly warm, there may be stretches along the way that are.

While riding towards the setting sun, I shall occasionally contemplate Tony's lack of intellectual stimulation. Probably won't do anything about it, but mate, I do feel for you.

Mal

Appreciate the thought Mal, doan worry bout me - enjoy your trip to SA - we will catch up in a few weeks anyway, so I might save it all for then. Anyway, beer loosens lips and lets the bullshit fly. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Dark Indeed   Today at 5:25 am

Back to top Go down

Very Dark Indeed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: