12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

My GRiSO is much faster than yours........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:57 am

What I meant to say was hello and how are things going? Thumbs Up

Any thing happening?

Viva la Fiesta Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
wardentm
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:06 am

No, and red one's are faster !!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:12 am

wardentm wrote:
No, and red one's are faster !!!!

Shhssh - you will have people believing that? Smile
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:15 am

I'm hold up in a fancy hotel in the arsehole of Australia.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:00 am

beetle wrote:
I'm hold up in a fancy hotel in the arsehole of Australia.

I'm getting pos and neg vibes here Mark. So where is the ahole of Aus?
Back to top Go down
wardentm
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:02 am

Obviously not down in Tas again Mark.
Regards
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:32 am

I wish Trevor.

No, I'm in the heinous blot of Canberra. The upside is I got to have a beer with Pete and Jude.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:06 am

Hi again Mark
I took the swing arm apart the other and greased her all up ........
This and the work, map you provided when you were down here has turned this bike from great to fantastic, loving it
Again, I give you thanks
Regards from us down in Tas.
We have another guy down in Tas now,
His handle is bahamazoo, first name Pat.
Caoi
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:07 am

Yah, Jude has some two day work meeting with biosecurity bods in town and there was some sort of free feed-a-thon in the mix. Since she didn't want to not have a drink and then dodge 'Roos all the way home I went in and freeloaded and we're staying in a wanky hotel in the parliamentary triangle.

I would of preferred to stay quaffing ales with Mark but the biosecurity bods were mostly pretty good sorts and Jude would of had my nut on a plate if I'd cried off! Also she had the hotel room key. Discretion is the.....etc. Very Happy

Pete

PS Food was great!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:48 am

Jees, you high flyers. Know what you mean about respecting the 'keyholder'. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Flew over Canberra once on a trip down to Horsham - only turbulence in the whole trip was over there - get over Cooma and all is calm again - funny place, Canberra, it's often called Cantberra too - sometimes you can, mostly you can't. There are other permutations as well, but I'll leave that for others...
Back to top Go down
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:32 am

I am sat here with the end of my finger sown back on and not being able to put on a glove and go for a ride as the bloody dressing is too big.... Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:34 am

oh and another thing Ian, like all good bikes its the rider who can get the best out of them not the colour, surely that's bike racism??.... Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:04 am

Keith.........Yeouuuwwwch.....Yuk. How did you actually do it?

BTW - did you not know that the Tenni's have an extra 10BHP and bigger nuts behind the bars?

[ I don't ride quick - and do not have racing experience ] Cool
Back to top Go down
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:07 am

Ian the green one's cant have any bigger nuts behind the bars than us black owners who try to cut their own fingers off!!!!

chainsaw and circular saw, preparing for the woodstove, large knot in wood = cut finger instead, bugger.....
Back to top Go down
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:08 am

So lets prove your 10bhp and do a run what you brung drag race sometime next year bounce
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 am

sidrat wrote:
So lets prove your 10bhp and do a run what you brung drag race sometime next year bounce

If we did the race now with your finger like that would be my best chance of a win! Bet you said more than bugger when you did it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:41 am

Looks nasty Keith. Hope it heals up well for you.

Hmmm. own a tenni myself and tried to cut my index finger off with an exacto knife given me as a Christmas gift by my folks when I was a wee young lad.

Was never too sure of them after that though. Suspect

Back to top Go down
GHTE
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:29 am

Clearly not referring to the Hotel Kurrajong are we Mark!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:26 am

1151 wrote:
Looks nasty Keith. Hope it heals up well for you.

Hmmm. own a tenni myself and tried to cut my index finger off with an exacto knife given me as a Christmas gift by my folks when I was a wee young lad.

Was never too sure of them after that though. Suspect

Thank you, yes it will be fine, its just the lack of riding the bike for a couple of weeks that has been the frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO is much faster than yours........   Today at 9:54 am

Back to top Go down

My GRiSO is much faster than yours........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: