12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pancake Manor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Pancake Manor   Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Brisbane, it's been at least 30 years since I've been in here, and nothing has changed, well the staff maybe. Nothing like Bacon, Eggs and pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Oh , GHEZZI, you are a proper Bastard !  All the coffee's I have now taste like shit. Ghezzi's coffee machine,

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Pancake Manor   Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:07 pm

To the uninformed, Chris and I roast every Friday night so get your orders in by Thursday PM as "WE ONLY ROAST TO ORDER".
Meaning your coffee is still de-gassing when it arrives at your place the following week, flavour is peaking, ready for your enjoyment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whole bean, ground and pods. about 20 single origins and 5 blends. From PNG to Peru Grace Estate, Hawaiian Kona to Jamaican Blue.

Pods aren't listed on the website yet so contact Chris direct. (AUD$0.55 per pod, x10, x20, x50)
If anybody is thinking of buying a pod machine, get a Lavazza 'BLUE' as they use larger pods then Nespresso which means for no extra cost you get 4 more grams of coffee for a better fuller flavour.

Old No. 7 is a mild brew.
Dark & Stormy is a stronger fuller flavoured blend, without being acidic (bitter).

Dark & Stormy is my chosen whole bean blend, but we have our own PNG plantation coming into full swing next season. Look out for Nebiliyer Valley.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Pancake Manor   Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:40 am

Oh bugger, another place to visit on the coast & in the suburbs - but as my own would be gone by the time I could get there, it could be well worth the diversion - some interesting SO's there.

Mal
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Pancake Manor   Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:33 am

Not too expensive, and good quality food there. The Bacon was cooked  enough, but I like mine a bit burn't, like mum used to make Very Happy
The manor, 18 Charlotte St, Brisbane CBD, was actually St Lukes church of England, was built in 1904 and became a privately owned building in 1979.
Open 24hrs / 7 days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pancake Manor   Today at 11:51 am

Back to top Go down

Pancake Manor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: