GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Empty
PostSubject: Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.   Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:11 am

Uploaded the latest from Mark into the re-birthed Green Horror this morning. Very, very nice. Thanks Mate.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.   Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:26 am

That it? "Very nice"? Better, worse or indifferent from the flat version? Curious.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.   Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:16 pm

Bit hard for me to make a definitive statement on that due to the fact that my old engine has obviously been in a state of steady deterioration for some time. BUT, compared to the flat tappet map I was running for a few km on the new motor it feels both smoother, more linear and stronger all the way through.

Given the fact it's double demerits this weekend I haven't been game to really rap it out yet but I'll be back in Bungendore on Monday and plan on a decent shake-down run. The bottom end, small to medium throttle response is fantastic though. In town you just pick a gear and forget about the clutch! Terrific! No detectable flat-spots anywhere, it just feels in the horizon when you open the go handle.

I'll give you a better run down after I've had a bit more saddle time.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.   Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Goodo.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.   Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm thinking of getting a a mistral -low pipe 12 V SE-tell me if this is a good choice or not.

And yes, if I get one, Beetle, I'll downlaod the map.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.   Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:06 pm

mark111 has one. He may advise, otherwise PM him.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.   Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Roller map for Mistral Hi-Pipe.
Page 1 of 1