12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shout out to Marc Marquez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Just thought I'd send a big shout out to Marc Marquez...

Hey Marquez! You're a fucking cunt!!
Back to top Go down
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 pm

What!!? No Reply Marc?
I guess it's hard to talk with a mouth full of Lorenzo...
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:04 am

Hehehee
Back to top Go down
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:40 am

Yes, i have to say i agree, after watching him follow Lorenzo around for a whole race and not attempting an overtake!
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:40 am

I sent Rossi a box of tissues, would you like one too?

He never complained about Iannone pipping him at the post at Phillip Island, so I have to ask, is Rossi a racist as well as a sook?

This whole cock up started with Rossi crying, and he is still crying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:47 am

I'm not condoning what Rossi did either, but what about Marquez forcing him off at Assen?? And racing direction assigned no penalty to Marquez? Not that it would have any bearing on the championship. It would seem the only racists here are clearly running the show.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:21 pm

I think if we all had another eye, we'd be known as cyclops.
If the bullshit from both sides doesn't stop, I'll never watch MotoGP again
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Gees, you blokes, get a life! Motor racing at premium levels globally are full of self-pretentious turds masquerading as "(we know what's good for you..." types - ie rotten to the core, and then some.

Remember there is money involved here, and lots of it, and I mean big shitloads of it!

Remember when Rossi took a shortcut at Laguna Seca and tried to take out Stoner? Nothing has changed, shit happens. Move on, nothing to see here...

Next season, just see what happens and who remembers what.

On a fantasic positive note, next year at the Easter classic races in Broadford(25th-27th March), the marque of distinction will be Moto Guzzi to assist in celebrating 95 years of production. i have it on good authority that there is going to be a few demo bikes (no, not that you can ride, but will be demonstrated for you). The list includes, but is not finalised yet:
- V8 GP Guzzi;
- 120 degree twin GP racer from the 30s-40s;
- Supercharged 250 GP;
- MGS01;
- Other "exotica" yet to be announced/confirmed;

All Guzzis attending are allowed to do "parade" laps of the circuit, camping on site etc, etc.

May I suggest this becomes an official Ghetto Australis Cabal? I sure could do with a good piss up...
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:25 pm

ghezzi wrote:

I understand your point, but, as First Toady suggests, for everyone such as yourself who drops off for that reason, I suspect that several more -- drawn by the hype and dueling, etc. -- will tune in and start following in all sorts of way$.

As football, NASCAR, and other professional events show us, such disputes fuel sales of everything related to the sport: advertising, memorabilia, motorcycles, and on and on.

As for me, I am absolutely impartial.  Wink

Bill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Grain of salt taken, Bill. You gonna come over at Easter for the celebrations?
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:38 pm

I think Lorenzo is a bigger cunt but none of these two will pull a 9 time championship, so fuck 'em!
Hated Marquez from day one...go look how he behaved in the 125cc class. Nothing's new.
Too bad that Vali got caught in his shit but it's too late now.
I'm about done with GP and have been with F1.
The only motorsport I'd watch is World Rallye but they don't cover it. Cunts!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Pascal, tell us how you really feel
Back to top Go down
wyno
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:12 pm

I like your idea of having the cabal at Broadford Tony. I would even be able to make that one. And I'll bring Heather too.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Anybody with an axe to grind should take a chill pill and read this article by Matt Oxley, a Valentino fan and author of his autobiography.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:24 pm

My biggest beef is that I have been watching Marquez for 4 years. In that time he has never just followed the leader, he attacks continuously to the point he slows both himself and the opposition down. Now he has been doing this for the 4 years as I said, that equates to around 100 races.

In the last race he made no attempt to pass the leader, in fact he blocked for him towards the end. my gripe is that I love the bike racing because it does not have the team orders and crap that F1 does, yet here it appears it did.

Now I know some will claim that he was trying, I would argue that we can allow probability decide, 99 /100 races he fights like hell. 1/100 races he follows, don't know about the rest of you but 99% looks pretty damning.

I am not a Rossi apologist so don't give me the crap about his actions, he has been guilty of hard riding in the past, not always clean. but he has always tried to win a race, what i am pissed about is that call it what you like the race and thus the championship was fixed due to Marquez's actions.

The race was in Spain and yet the Spanish crowd booed both Lorenzo and Marquez so I would say quiet a few other feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 pm

Well if Italian riders can pull over to let a potential Italian champion thru, without ever challenging for that position, why can't a Spanish rider not challenge a potential Spanish champion.

I agree with you that all should race to win, I believe Bradley Smith was the only rider to pass Valentino back at Valencia. Yet for the last 2 weeks the general belief of the VR fan club has been the "unwritten rule" that MM should not have interfered with VR's championship potential in Sepang.
Now those same people are decrying MM for not attacking Lorenzo. Give the kid a break!

If you would care to read the above article by Matt Oxley, a self confessed Rossi fan. He stated Valentino lost the championship at the Thursday press conference prior to Sepang GP. Trying to play mind games as usual, but he went to far and quite possibly insulted and infuriated MM.

The new smiling assassin has totally fucked with Valentino's head.
What's good for the goose ....... I say.

And if anybody cares to check the facts, all of Valentino's MotoGP championships were won unfairly. He was the No.1 Michelin rider and had the choice of tyres every race day and the rest were left to pick 2nd best. I think Casey Stoner was about No.8 in the Michelin pecking order before he went to Bridgestone. When Casey pissed all over him on the Bridgestone shod Ducati, Valentino Rossi became the biggest sook in the paddock, crying it was unfair. So FIM/Dorna bowed to the poor little princess and declared control tyres for the future.

This year I was excited for Valentino, he seemed to have his mojo back which I believe he lost after the death of his good mate Marco Simonchelli. Long live No.58.
The battle in Phillip Island was the best racing we have seen for years and I was excited to have my booking set for Sepang.

Vale had me perplexed with his stupid comments on the Thursday, but I still had my fingers crossed for him.
The first few laps on Sunday were absolutely ballistic, a continuation of the battle from Australia. I couldn't count the passes per lap between two of the most competitive racers in decades.
Then, Valentino had the biggest brain fart I have ever witnessed. I don't believe he kicked MM and he couldn't have knocked the brake lever as all bikes now have brake lever guards to prevent that happening. But his actions left no doubt to his intentions. His first words after were, "The devil (MM) made me do it".

Well fuck me! I hope VR retires as soon as possible and I certainly hope he never wins another race.

Might buy a No.26 cap for 2016, its about time the sun shone on Danny.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:22 pm

"I passed 21 riders..."

hahaha!

Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Love it, should be more piss taking on the lighter side.

And Marc replied.
"But, I couldn't pass Jorge". (or is that I couldn't pass Jorge's butt)
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:56 pm

I was just downloading that photo when you posted .......... bastard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lenz9753
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:18 am

Been run an won gentlemen - do the riders give a rats arse at the moment NAH - they're busy partyin and pumpin hard - its just the frothing, feral supporters that still got their panties in a knot !
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:22 am

ghezzi wrote:

And if anybody cares to check the facts, all of Valentino's MotoGP championships were won unfairly. He was the No.1 Michelin rider and had the choice of tyres every race day and the rest were left to pick 2nd best...

And yet, Rossi is the only Champ that switched teams when he was on top of the game and he did it twice so Championships won unfairly my ass...
I don't know of any racer, either it's on two wheels or 4 wheels, that quit when on top and that's what made me a Rossi fan, end of story.
Had he decided to ride that wave on both occasions like everybody else on the planet would have done, he'd be like 12 or 13 times Champion by now.
I also love to see the two Spaniard fags ride this hard when they're 36...my guess is that they won't even be in the business by that age.
And fuck Matt Oakley...like one need one input to be a fan at anything or not.
Also, it was so obvious that MM didn't even try to pass Lorenzette this time it ain't funny.
I do like Pedrosa though...don't remember seeing do anything dirty ever.
Back to top Go down
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:23 am

Hear Hear! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:20 am

Bill Hagan wrote:
ghezzi wrote:

I understand your point, but, as First Toady suggests, for everyone such as yourself who drops off for that reason, I suspect that several more -- drawn by the hype and dueling, etc. -- will tune in and start following in all sorts of way$.

As football, NASCAR, and other professional events show us, such disputes fuel sales of everything related to the sport: advertising, memorabilia, motorcycles, and on and on.

As for me, I am absolutely impartial.  Wink

Bill

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Grain of salt taken, Bill. You gonna come over at Easter for the celebrations?

As for the Easter celebrations, I can only wish, but it is tempting.  

I will, of course, toast all of you at the proper time ... with the appropriate beverage.

Naturally, as before -- apropos salt -- any seeming partiality on the merits of this thread is purely coincidental.   Wink

Best,

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Marc Marquez   Today at 3:42 am

Back to top Go down

Shout out to Marc Marquez
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-