GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Filthy little Midget goes orange!

Go down 
+3
Oz1200Guzzi
Bill Hagan
Pete Roper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Filthy little Midget goes orange! Empty
PostSubject: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Dropped round to see Dave yesterday and help him disconnect the tank which was giving him shit.

He'd gone into Canberra and driven around seeing which colours stood out most on the road. Being another cancer survivor I suppose he's a bit more aware of how precious life is! Anyway, he noticed a lot of orange, so orange it is!

Actually I reckon it looks pretty good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bungendore! Home of the colourful GRiSO! cheers

Pete
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Wow!

I like it.

That may, however, be faint praise.  Rolling Eyes

Bill
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:07 pm

It does look OK. I have been thinking of painting my Sport the light blue colour as used on the racing Volvos. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Paint it any damn colour you like Tony! Its your bike!

I've been thinking of going a sort of Sky blue on the Mana. I'm not a great fan of red so i have no idea why I bought a red one? Dumber than dogshit I guess! Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Paint it any damn colour you like Tony! Its your bike!

I've been thinking of going a sort of Sky blue on the Mana. I'm not a great fan of red so i have no idea why I bought a red one? Dumber than dogshit I guess! Very Happy

Pete

Not at all, Pete.

A rare stroke of brilliance.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WAKEY
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
WAKEY

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Yes i like that colour, theirs not that many choeses is there for the GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
http://sw57@bigpond.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Orange. Drool. I was planning on Orange for mine, but since I seem to keep flinging it down the road, I've decided making it pretty will just end in tears again. Ergo, pointless.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:53 pm

What's fuctup this time? Rocker cover and CARC? Mine has a few battle scars, its bound to happen. When I swapped the engines in mine I couldn't be arsed changing the oil cooler cover so mine has a bit of a scrape. If Your CARC is too shitty we can swap it for one of the less shitty ones I have or borrow one and get yours tarted up and sprayed. Americar up the road from me have un-rashed a few gribble CARC bevel boxes for me. They never look new-new again but at least they don't look like they've been gnawed by rats!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Nice job, Dave! As if the GRiSO didn't already turn enough heads!
I know we already did a couple of laps with this on another thread, but since I am do like the orange GRiSO idea I have to chime in again!
Please beetle, I know you've got your own orange in your mind's eye, but consider "copper orange"
when you do pull the trigger on the paint job. I think with a brown leather seat, it would be cool. Thumbs Up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
What's fuctup this time? Rocker cover and CARC?

Rocker cover and oil cooler cover. CARC copped it too, but I haven't washed the dirt off to see. I think it's mostly unscathed. It's one from the pile of less fucked-up units you had. My original rashed one is in your pile of scratched ones, after it sprung a leak.

Daves-i-Know wrote:

Please beetle, I know you've got your own orange in your mind's eye, but consider "copper orange"
when you do pull the trigger on the paint job. I think with a brown leather seat, it would be cool.

Copper looks good, but I'm more of a burnt orange guy. Begorrah, no brown leather will sit 'twixt my arse and GRiSO.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
mark111
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
mark111

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Mark,
Just paint it dirt colour it will save time cleaning it up and everything will match.
I do like that orange colour though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filthy little Midget goes orange!   Filthy little Midget goes orange! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Filthy little Midget goes orange!
Page 1 of 1