12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Silly Season and the things that go with it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Silly Season and the things that go with it   Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Well, the Silly Season has well and truly started, not only here in Australia, but around the world.

Why silly season?

Why, people think it is OK to:
- Go faster when they should be going slower and more carefully;
- Drink and Drive when they should catch the booze bus, get a taxi, walk home (even better stay at home and get shitfaced - only have to find a bed at the end of that trip);
- Double Demerits (the joy we experience in Australia, when the gubberments want to raise some extra funds) are about to start form the 24th Dec and finishing on the 3rd Jan - for me it's a no ride season;
- Innane presents from those around you that should know better that you would rather something to go on your Guzzi - or CA$H;

Some time back, I started my 80,000 km service but forgot to get in the plugs, air filter and a few other bits. I will start fitting these in the time off between Christmas and New Year and be ready to get back on the road on the 4th January.

So, a Merry Christmas to all of you and your families, may you all get something you want/need/appreciate from Santa, don't eat too much, drink too much and don't drive while pissed, please. New Year resolutions are a waste of time - if you have to wait until one year ends and another starts to change your life, you are not serious anyway. All the best in the New Year to youse all.

Now back to work...
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Silly Season and the things that go with it   Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Merry Christmas from blighty
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Silly Season and the things that go with it   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Merry Christmas folks. Its been a mighty year,mostly mighty good and some mighty bad, just to keep the balance..... Hopefully we wont see any more posts of downed Grisos or tneir owners and I hope all those that have had a down mend up quick. Lookin forward to meetin up with fellow Guzzisti , surely it will be rum Oclock.Cheers. Up ya leg and GO THE WOG BIKES.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Silly Season and the things that go with it   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Rum O'Clock gets a+

Cheers Charlie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Season and the things that go with it   Today at 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Silly Season and the things that go with it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: