12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark111
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:01 am

Well if this doesn't pander to our collective Wanker egos, nothing will.
This is from Australian Motorcycle News from a couple of years ago and the writer Boris Mihalovic has a way with words which is very colourful.
His style is often controversial for the sake of it and at times he just takes the piss as he likes to shit stir, some people like him and others take him too seriously and hate him, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t give a rats arse either way.
He does like motorcycles though and clearly likes the GRiSO.

Edit- see Ghezzi's link below.

Last edited by mark111 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mark111
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:12 am

Well that doesn't work, tried to blow up the image and it is blury and I can't read it.
If someone knows how to post a PDF let me know how or I can send it to someone who knows how to post the PDF file.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:32 am

Boris also does a web thingy called bikeme.tv

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:32 pm

That's more like it! I think we can all relate to this one.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:46 pm

That, my friends, sums up Guzzi ownership perfectly. I loved it when the bolts cam out of the side stand(?) and he loved it even more. Character, in bucket loads.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:57 pm

Funny, he just said the same thing that I posted in another thread about the gear box...
Shift butter smooth but you have to be precis... well, precisely! Lol
The dude fell hard for the bike, most of us did.
Back to top Go down
mark111
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Wayne,
Thanks for that, the article is exactly the same as my poxy attempt above to display the AMCN version apart from the format.
If you can't identify with that you need a different bike.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:28 pm

Its worthwhile keeping a track of Boris, sometimes his ravings are that of a lunatic but other times he is so smack on the money you piss yourself laughing and want to vote him in as Prime Minister at the same time.
I think he went to the same school as Roper ..................

Oy Pete, didn't mean you rave. Embarassed

Last edited by ghezzi on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Scot p
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:34 pm

He has been a fanboi of two of my favorite bikes, the original Tuono(8 years of joy) and the GRiSO(about to turn 4)..

cya
Scot.
Back to top Go down
mark111
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Couldn't agree more and like Pete he definetly would not have been the teachers pet or in the popular group.
He has just returned to AMCN so his writing will be more accessible to the crowd who buy the magazine.
While our life styles I'm sure are very different I very often indentify with his rants and find myself saying shit yeah he's right but not all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review   Today at 6:16 am

Back to top Go down

You wanted a good review, I'll give you a good review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: