GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What do you carry under your seat?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
89millegt
Carlotto
Carlotto
89millegt

What do you carry under your seat? Empty
PostSubject: What do you carry under your seat?   What do you carry under your seat? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am

After I removed the air snorkel, I found I had some room to carry stuff I might need whether I'm carrying a separate pack or not. The first thing I thought of was a tire repair kit. Having tubeless tires for the first time, I bought a Stop and Go repair kit. I got it to fit across the now own space left by the snorkel.

Patch Kit

But I'd need some way to pump up a tire. I looked for the smallest pump possible and found one by Aerostich. it looks like a mini-pimp with the case removed. Ive used in a couple of times now just to see if it works. But best of all is it also fits under the seat!

Pump

If comes with a 2 pin SAE connector to attach to a pigtail I have off of the battery and attached hose. Some other accessories too which I didn't need...and a bag to put it in. I secured it with a strip of velcro.

Pump and Patch kit

I also had previously added an EasternBeaver "3-Circuit Solution" to wire accessories like lights and heated grips. I stuffed that deep in the tail behind the relay mounted in the tail (probably have even more usable space it if wasn't there).

Wiring in tail

So an on-board mobility kit for the GRiSO fits under the seat. Anyone else stuff anything useful under the seat?
Back to top Go down
Uzidzit
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Uzidzit

PostSubject: Re: What do you carry under your seat?   What do you carry under your seat? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:04 am

a spare box of .22 ammo and a suppressor for my walther
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: What do you carry under your seat?   What do you carry under your seat? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:13 am

Thot's not much good for a flat tire.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Uzidzit
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Uzidzit

PostSubject: Re: What do you carry under your seat?   What do you carry under your seat? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Steak wrote:
Thot's not much good for a flat tire.

It is if ya have to make one Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: What do you carry under your seat?   What do you carry under your seat? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:10 am

It is if ya have to make one

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you carry under your seat?   What do you carry under your seat? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What do you carry under your seat?
Page 1 of 1