12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Australia rules!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:18 am

Fuq I'm pist. Luck iPad autocorrect .
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:02 am

Pissed off or just pissed. I'm working on the pissed bit - have hit the Stolen rum (Ron you paying attention?) so progression is good.

My better half has been in Perth for 2 1/2 weeks and will be back tomorrow night. Yippee! Actually got in a "sensible" ride today. Still too many ID10Ts on the road - let's do 20 in this 60 zone, I don't give a shit about anyone else. Some should be drowned at birth, makes for a more pleasant life for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:34 am

I took GRiSO force quickie on the am. Then did honey dooz all afternoons. The drank 1/3 bottle of borbon
Sobering ip now, fuck it.

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:00 am

Sober now. How disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:19 am

always another time Mark. Always
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:33 am

Pissin rain all day in Coffs. Was hoping for a dry week to do a tour of the Bung n Door but tomorrow looks like my only dry day for a week. Might go home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Bill Hagan
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:49 am

beetle wrote:
I took GRiSO force quickie on the am. Then did honey dooz all afternoons. The drank 1/3 bottle of borbon
Sobering ip now, fuck it.

Impressive.  Pint, fifth, 1.75L?  

On the very bright side, the bottle of whatever size is still more than half-full.  Very Happy

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Pissed off or just pissed. I'm working on the pissed bit - have hit the Stolen rum (Ron you paying attention?) so progression is good.

My better half has been in Perth for 2 1/2 weeks and will be back tomorrow night. Yippee! Actually got in a "sensible" ride today. Still too many ID10Ts on the road - let's do 20 in this 60 zone, I don't give a shit about anyone else. Some should be drowned at birth, makes for a more pleasant life for the rest of us.

17 or so days?  Your spousal unit is braver than Kathi.  Would need a Biohazard/HAZMAT clean-up team ... or just raze the place -- if she were to leave me here alone that long.  Shocked

Good luck.  You might consider Mark's approach.   Wink

That said, I did pass inspection last night.   queen

Bill
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:28 am

Good one Bill  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:33 am

Well, I hadn't eaten since breakfast and Leah had me modifying part of the kitchen. It went straight to my head. That's my excuse. I made Leah a Mojito, so I wasn't drinking alone. With nobody else.
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:58 am

Happy to hear everyone had a nice Australia day cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 pm

I had to work. But I enjoyed the ride there and back. When I got home I found My Petal had bought me a bottle of Inner Circle Green Mighty stuff. Tonight were goin to a mates place to sample some Ord River O.P. Rum, weve gone halves in the bottle. Ghezzi are you headin south from Coffs today 27/01/16?
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:29 pm

Yes, a good day. Got in an early quota of twisties in the RNP under threatening skies & NO traffic, before the hour & a half trip across town (south to north) then back to catch up with 8 kiwis to celebrate in the sun. Included the first bit of the old road, so that was a relief, good company, good pies, great fish, and apart from the Bonneville, proper bikes. Showed off the bent Breva at the Shed. Missed out on the house painting (well - all but 15 minutes), and fuel was the cheapest it's been for year.
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Happy Aussi day   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Happy Australia day to all you guys down under enjoying the sun cheers , still pissing rain here (nothing new) alien
well back to the garage,
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:15 am

Hi Charlie, was hoping to do a loop of the Oxley and gradually head south and maybe finally meet a ghetto member or two. But the whole of southern NSW turned blue on the BOM weather chart and then my crash n dent removalist said he might be finished by Friday arvo, so I headed home.

Had a great 550k ride, Coffs to Grafton, up the Gibraltar Range and north to Tenterfield where I had my temporary mudguard fixed temporarily. Down the Bruxner to Tabulam, north to Bonalbo and Woodenbong then thru the Mt Lindsey twists to home.

There were some seriously crap roads in there but all the while it was twist and turn, up and down, left and right. A long day ...................................... but I feel great.

Lunch time I got a call from a mate who's dirt bike had crapped itself in the boonies, took him 2.5 hours to walk to the nearest road. He's managed to hitchhike to a train station and is now on his way home (its 7:15PM). Tomorrow we hire a 4WD ute and go retrieve it, another 350km + trip.

Woohoo, I love adventures. (Crashes not included).
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:23 am

Have fun Ghezzi cheers
Back to top Go down
Scot p
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:53 pm

I played lifesaver at Coalcliff all day, this involved swapping the motor on the IRB when I discovered throttle return not working, then mostly body surfing and keeping my kids from doing anything too stupid.. little bit of swell around so a fun day...oh and trying to keep multicultural Australians between the bloody flags...

cya
Scot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia rules!   Today at 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

Australia rules!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: