12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

weight limits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bahamazoo
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: weight limits   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:06 pm

there has been a sudden increase in the average weight of motorcycles, and motorcyclists around here...
around every corner lurks a fatboy, a wide glide, goldwing, and a plethora of bmw 1200 adventures...

ahhhhh, the Ulysses AGM circus is in town....
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:22 pm

They're all yours bah.

Now if I can sink the boat they'll never come home. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
bahamazoo
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:49 pm

they surely couldn't fit on just one boat.... the ol spirit would be waaaaay over her marks!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 pm

God save us from the Old Sillies!

I was parked up at the pub in Narooma on Friday and this great phalanx of vast, farting, two-wheeled, chromed whore's purses pulled up and parked all around me. Then their riders, a legion of the toothlessly lost and their swivel-eyed, saggy-titted 'Old Ladies' gathered around me and like a conclave of 'Mr. Toad's from The Wind in the Willows tried to engage me in jolly banter about the freedom of the road!

AWFUL!, I can imagine little more ghastly! It's the sort of two wheeled equivalent of a Caravan Club. I'd rather staple my head to a dart board with a Paslode gun than submit to such a fate! Trawling the highways of NSW, (Slowly!) in the company of mental defectives and the crippled inside!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:45 am

Pete, I've just read your post out to my Jan, Both laughing out loud. " He has a way with words " Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:07 am

Don't hold back Pete, you should speak your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
wyno
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 am

Heather loves the way you warp the english language into comedy gold.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:26 am

so, Pete, seems they've rejected your membership renewal...
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 am

waterbottle wrote:
Pete, I've just read your post out to my Jan, Both laughing out loud. " He  has a way with words " Thumbs Up

Ditto from Kathi, tho she marveled that at least there that sort would even notice a GRiSO, much less deign to park near and speak to its rider.

I said it likely had nothing whatever to do with the Guzzi, but that the herd was simply drawn to Pete by his obvious charm.  Wink

Bet Pete was one of their ride highlights.  If only we could find their on-line forum to read their account of the encounter! Wink

Bill
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:50 am

They didn't notice the GRiSO Bill, they noticed the pub. They had the appearance of people on a mission! As you know I'm fond of a beer but for me the trick is to get where I'm going sober and then get stuck in. For some it seems they are duty bound to get blathered and then wobble off being a menace to themselves, their companions and the population at large!

Mind you it could also of been my pheromones! It's a tough life being 'Mr. Fabulous' when I'm in must..... I just attract all the gorgeous people.

Pete
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:51 am

So, after another gruelling exam at skool this morning, I thought I'd treat myself to a stroll around the trade displays and such at said AGM. I believe MV Agusta have a display!
I diligently followed all the signs until I reached the 'NO PUBLIC ACCESS' one...
I swung in anyway, coz, I'm not the public, and was summarily greeted by a toothless ol fella, who asked to see my wristband.
I was, of course, unable to display a wristband to his requirement, and was then directed to seek out the registration booth, up town.
Easy to find, as it was circled with farksicles, I parked (away) and wandered in, full of hope.
Two lovely ol ladies smiles at me, eager to help.
After pleasantries, I enquired about entry to the show, and was informed "oh, but its for members only".
Oh, what about prospective members, keen to see what its all about?
"we can sign you up now, valid for three years"
Being a bit thick, I asked if they knew how many motorcycles were registered in Tasmania.
"a little over 19,000" came the reply from a stealthy codger behind me.
Isn't that a rather large target demographic of potential members you are ignoring? I asked innocently.
"its about security, members only"
The two nice ladies then asked again if I'd like to sign up.
Well I might I said, but only after I had had completed due some diligence at what they as a 'club' had to offer, and only after I had fully assessed their security screening protocols...

I can't see myself riding a trike or one of those Can-Am thingies anyway, which after sitting at the corner cafe for a while, appear to be mandatory for membership.

mind you, the new breed leaning quads do look the biz...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weight limits   Today at 6:17 am

Back to top Go down

weight limits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: