12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Thank You all contributors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Griso
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Thank You all contributors   Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:40 pm

And so came the day when I traded in my beloved GRiSO 8V for another Italian branded steed. I want to thank all members of this fine forum for all the things I have learned over the years but also for the enjoyment of just being here reading about all things GRiSO. Being a member of other forums as well I think that this one has a nicer tone than some of the others. Less aggressive one might say. Much appreciated!

I bought the bike new in 2012 and I rode it for 16000 km's. It was a -10 and the only problem I had was the spark plug caps shorting to ground. Other than that nothing. No cam/lifter wear. I ran it on AGIP/ENI 5/60 as recommended by the factory. For the gearbox and cardan I used Red Line just because it improved the gear shifting in a car I had earlier. I don't think it did anything for the GRiSO gearbox or cardan though. A Great bike!

The new bike? April Tuono Factory 1100! Only it's been raining ever since I picked it up........Oh well,

//Ron
Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: Thank You all contributors   Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Love the Tuono. Happy trails!

Viva GRiSO!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Thank You all contributors   Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:35 pm

There would of been cam and tappet wear, it just wouldn't of made itself obvious yet.

Pete
Back to top Go down

Thank You all contributors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSOLOGY-
Jump to: