GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Thank You all contributors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Griso
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Mr Griso

Thank You all contributors Empty
PostSubject: Thank You all contributors   Thank You all contributors Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:40 pm

And so came the day when I traded in my beloved GRiSO 8V for another Italian branded steed. I want to thank all members of this fine forum for all the things I have learned over the years but also for the enjoyment of just being here reading about all things GRiSO. Being a member of other forums as well I think that this one has a nicer tone than some of the others. Less aggressive one might say. Much appreciated!

I bought the bike new in 2012 and I rode it for 16000 km's. It was a -10 and the only problem I had was the spark plug caps shorting to ground. Other than that nothing. No cam/lifter wear. I ran it on AGIP/ENI 5/60 as recommended by the factory. For the gearbox and cardan I used Red Line just because it improved the gear shifting in a car I had earlier. I don't think it did anything for the GRiSO gearbox or cardan though. A Great bike!

The new bike? April Tuono Factory 1100! Only it's been raining ever since I picked it up........Oh well,

//Ron
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Thank You all contributors   Thank You all contributors Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Love the Tuono. Happy trails!

Viva GRiSO!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Thank You all contributors   Thank You all contributors Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:35 pm

There would of been cam and tappet wear, it just wouldn't of made itself obvious yet.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You all contributors   Thank You all contributors Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Thank You all contributors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSOLOGY-
Jump to: