GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Yet another from the UK

Go down 
+2
Steak
Slo_Mo_Shun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slo_Mo_Shun
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Slo_Mo_Shun

Yet another from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:27 am

After lurking on the forum for some time have at last decided to introduce myself. I am Pete, I live in the South of England and have had one or two bikes in the past. I have to say I truly love riding the GRiSO, it ticks all the boxes. Really like the forum, some great characters on here. Also pleased to see people in here from other forums as well. Not a great communicator I am afraid, tend to say what I think and move on. All the best, looking forward to this forum getting bigger and if possible even better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:08 am

Welcome to our ghetto Pete! Great looking Diavolo Nero, glad you've decided to weigh in.

I don't know what it is about Guzzis, but Petes and left handers seem to be over represented in our subset of humanity.

Ayway, we'll look forward to your continued participation in the future!

- Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:09 am

Are you a Morris dancer too?? Smile

(I was)

DungeonMaster
Back to top Go down
Slo_Mo_Shun
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Slo_Mo_Shun

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 am

DungeonMaster wrote:
Are you a Morris dancer too??  Smile

(I was)

DungeonMaster

Ah if only I could lay claim to being able to dance at all. I am afraid theres more rhythm in a 2X4.  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Oca
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Oca

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:37 am

How are you all doing with the crazy rains in the south of England?

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
enghira
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
enghira

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:46 am

Welcome Pete, I live in the North of Italy and this winter the rains are crazy here also. Crying or Very sad   We are waiting for some rays of sun in the next weeks. sunny
Back to top Go down
Slo_Mo_Shun
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Slo_Mo_Shun

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 pm

The rains are bad and I feel for the people that have lost so much. Just watched the weather forecast for next week and its more of the same. The GRiSO will not be going out in it, thats tucked up in the garage after coming back from its suspension recall and an ECU change.
Back to top Go down
Uzidzit
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Uzidzit

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Slo_Mo_Shun wrote:
The rains are bad and I feel for the people that have lost so much. Just watched the weather forecast for next week and its more of the same. The GRiSO will not be going out in it, thats tucked up in the garage after coming back from its suspension recall and an ECU change.

ECU change?
Back to top Go down
Slo_Mo_Shun
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Slo_Mo_Shun

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Uzidzit wrote:
Slo_Mo_Shun wrote:

ECU change?

Yes, my original would occasionally come up with a general error, don't think they ever tracked the cause down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from the UK   Yet another from the UK Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yet another from the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: