GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New To All Of This

Go down 
+7
bioman
Grisonut
beetle
f-man
waterbottle
Steak
Pickles
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Pickles

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:44 am

I just wanted to say hello now that I have access to the forum. I bought a 2016 GRiSO and have put down about 500 miles since March (I haven't been on her as much as I'd like). The more I ride, the more I get sucked in. Don't get me wrong, I loved my VFR, but the GRiSO is an entirely different beast. Anyway, I'll throw up pictures once I figure out how, but for now I just wanted to introduce myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:57 am

Welcome to the ghetto.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Good man Pickles, welcome to the Ghetto. cheers
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Welcome Pickles!

Sven
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Welcome ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Yeah we need pittures!
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Welcome Pickles!  Yes, the mighty GRiSO is an "entirely different beast" alright!!  The more you ride it, the more you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi Pickles
Welcome from us all in Tasmania
Enjoy your new stead
Ciao
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Pickles

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:42 am

Hi Guys! First off, thank you all for the warm welcome, much appreciated Smile As promised... Picture time!!! I have a ton of pictures already of the work I've done, but since all of my riding has been local I haven't had any good photo ops yet. Meet Eulalia, my new mistress. This picture is my most recent, after I installed the GRiSO cursive oil cooler cover. Enjoy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:56 am

Welcome Pickles. Like you, I always loved my VFR's...had every generation up to the current "re-do". Sold my 2007 to get my GRiSO...and no regrets.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Pickles

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:36 am

Thanks! This is my first new bike, my '99 VFR was the trade in. I also rode a 2001 Yamaha dual sport for a bit. I feel like every time I get a new bike I massively upgrade lol. I can't wait for Friday, I'm planning my first long trip to visit my parents. I should be able to get a picture with a nice background Smile
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:51 am

Welcome, Pickles. Nice GRiSO!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Pickles
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Pickles

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 am

A late welcome from me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New To All Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To All Of This   New To All Of This Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New To All Of This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: