GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New fuel map.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:40 am

After a (very) long paws I would like to offer a big vote of thanks to 'beetle' for the revised/improved fuel map which he sent me to sort out the slow running of my GRiSO 1100. It's a great improvement over the standard map. cheers I know the standard map is fine when you are cracking on but when you have to potter along in traffic its a real pain, the new map is soooo much better.

The delay was due to the onset of winter here in the UK. and the fact that when I tried to link my laptop to the bike I found that I had 28 com ports most of which were tied to BT (blue tooth) and the updating software wouldn't connect. Slowed me down a bit. I fiddled around with it for ages but eventually gave in and got a techy friend to reassign the com port as required - BINGO!! Laughing I followed the 'how to' tutorial provided and it all went as planed - only slight nervous tension at the first start up.
Now that spring has (very nearly) sprung the GRiSO will be getting a bit of exercise.

I would have posted a picture or two but I still can't figure out how its done (is there a 'how to' for that I wonder) not that it looks much different from others - it's red and looks like a GRiSO - but now it goes better than some!

I'm very envious of you chaps down there in Oz - I lived there (Adelaide) for about 8 years but came back to the UK. for various reasons and now the powers that be wont let me back except for holidays; not rich enough to emigrate - did you know you need a $million minimum before you are even considered. In England we let anybody in and pay some to stay!!!! Mad    Rant over.

Stay cool all. Cool
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:44 am

Here's a link to the How Tos etc. welcome thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our photo uploader was recently upgraded to allow batch, drag and drop, uploads. Though the process is still essentially the same.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:30 pm

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Birch
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:43 am

Ooooh. Beatle, is this different than the 1100 map you sent me a year or so ago?
Back to top Go down
http://jasonedwardphoto.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:20 am

Nope.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:52 am

Wow a million to imigrate, did you try Qld they take anyone...especially if you can play League Razz
Back to top Go down
boxerscott
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
boxerscott

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:13 pm

WTF are you on? Glad they can play league. Union ain`t too clever, that is in the face of English opposition that is set for world domination at all levels. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New fuel map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fuel map.   New fuel map. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New fuel map.
Page 1 of 1