GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Grisoless Banana bender

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skuta
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Skuta

Grisoless Banana bender Empty
PostSubject: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:52 pm

I came here to find beetles map website so I could purchase one and load it into my brothers (stock) stelvio, he's not one for using forums much, plus I'm the one with the cables and Guzzidiag. I like this place, I might get myself a GRiSO one day so I can join in properly. My brother had a GRiSO until someone on a gsxr slid into him on Mt Glorious. Sadly that was the end of both bikes.

Big thanks to Beetle and Pauldaytona for their help over at WG with guzzidiag and mapping with tunerpro. I can't thank you both enough for sending those maps to me, it's completely transformed my California.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:01 am

Welcome Skuta, but don't they bend bananas in Bendemeer? Least that's the story I heard once...

Might have been bullshit too!

You will enjoy this place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:15 am

Well Skuta, what model Cali have you got?
And where in this banana republic do you reside?
I got Bellagio and cables but every button on my keyboard is a delete/void/escape switch.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:37 am

Welcome Skuta , Briso ?cheers
Back to top Go down
Skuta
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Skuta

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:00 am

I've upgraded from a 95 1100 to a 99 special, I'm in Toowoomba. If you're close I could help, I'm far from being an expert though, just dabbling.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:20 am

Esmae is it?  Welcome to the madness!

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Skuta
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Skuta

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:49 am

Sure is mate, glad to be a part of it all,

The few rides I had on my brother's GRiSO are permanently etched into my memory, I'm often scanning gumtree for them but the missus holds the $$ which is probably a good thing, I'll just have to be happy with my current stable for now, 2 guzzis are enough I've only got one bum.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Welcome Skuta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grisoless Banana bender   Grisoless Banana bender Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grisoless Banana bender
Page 1 of 1