GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sasa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
sasa

Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Empty
PostSubject: Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?   Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2016 1:43 am

Has anybody mounted the C-Bow case supports together with a Hepco rear rack?

The installation instruction at the link (https://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=73174) says they are compatible, but I remember somebody saying they aren't.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?   Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2016 8:06 am

It looks to be possible, but they both use the same rear mounting points under the tail section.  You might need/want to add equivalent spacers (washers) at the front C-Bow mounting points.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
sasa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
sasa

PostSubject: Re: Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?   Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2016 7:33 am

Thanks, Steak.
I will consider it.
Back to top Go down
Dewis
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Dewis

PostSubject: Re: Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?   Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2018 7:53 am

Hey Sasa, did you ever get the two working together? I just got both of mine in the mail and for the life of me I can't get them working together. I can install either one fine by themselves but together they just don't seem to fit. The c-bow manual claims that they do work together but I just don't see how its possible. Any insight?
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?   Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2018 4:59 pm

I installed the c bow side case rack with the rear rack, pretty straight forward install

To see a larger picture here is the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
Dewis
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Dewis

PostSubject: Re: Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?   Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Thanks for the pic Jerry, that helped a ton. I finally got mine put together after many attempts. I was only able to get it to work after taking the rear luggage rack off COMPLETELY. I tried loosening everything but completely removing the rear luggage rack and then assembling the c-bow bars first got the job done. Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?   Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can the C-Bow case supports be mounted together with a rear rack?
Page 1 of 1