GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Some new gear for the GRiSO

Go down 
+4
beetle
bioman
Steak
Daves-i-Know
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

Some new gear for the GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Jun 2016, 23:07

Just wanted to post a few pics of a couple additions to my bike.
Was searching high and low for a headlight with a longer profile and blacked out case.
Didn't want to go café racer, just a little more nose size , in tribute to its owner .
Also wanted a cover to block any falling boulders or Jurassic size insects, and had  to go to India
on ebay to locate the one I liked. Nothing fit out of the box, but I managed to MacGyver it. I also hooked up an AC power plug / computer adapter for my radar detector and
so that I can use my laptop during my morning commute.  Pillage!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS- the Pirelli badges on the shock are just to satisfy my boyhood dream. My high school yearbook entry stated that  ; "Dave wants to become a lawyer and
drive a Porsche 911 Turbo with Pirelli P7's on it.". Only managed some Pirellis' some 34 years later! Man, I was shallow back in '82. Not much has changed!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Jun 2016, 01:27

I like it!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Jun 2016, 02:10

I like your oil cooler cover!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Jun 2016, 02:51

It protrudes. Me likey.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Jun 2016, 03:32

It is hideous! Me hatey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Jun 2016, 20:56

Hmm, I don't think that's for me either, but hey, to each his own. Way to be an individual, Daves!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Jun 2016, 22:26

And if you have a fright you have somewhere to hang your undies to dry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri 01 Jul 2016, 13:58

Street wrote:
Hmm, I don't think that's for me either, but hey, to each his own. Way to be an individual, Daves!

I like this comparison! I'm a big baseball fan, so maybe subconsciously I was channeling Johnny Bench!

Now just a leather catcher's glove for my seat and I'm ready for my trip to the Grapefruit league next year!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri 01 Jul 2016, 14:00

Play Ball! Thumbs Up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri 01 Jul 2016, 15:14

You could get the same effect with plastic insulating tape...just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Jul 2016, 03:16

Alright , back in the ghetto after a couple weeks crying over the GRiSO in the shop with an oil leak,

Switch replaced , flow stemmed, back on the pavement. Will update with pics of my new plate holder / signal light kit.

Cleans up the back end, and at my age, having a clean back end is as next to godliness as I'm ever going to get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new gear for the GRiSO   Some new gear for the GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Some new gear for the GRiSO
Page 1 of 1