GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rustyrotor
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
rustyrotor

Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin' Empty
PostSubject: Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin'   Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin' Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 pm

I have a LMI with a Dyna and Andrews coils, which haven't been made since Nixon was sweaty on BW TV.

One has gone bad which prompted me to buy Dyna coils. Whose mounting tab orientation is 90 degrees off from the old ones, rendering the existing hardware, a casting of all things, useless.

So. Somebody out there has run into this. Has a run of such brackets been made someplace? Has anyone got or seen a very tidy design to solve this prob?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin'   Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin' Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Well since nobody else has replied.

What sort of coil are they? If they are solid state then you'll probably need to fabricate something. Dredging back into my memory from the mists of time I seem to remember mounting them under the tank somewhere.

Pete
Back to top Go down
FreshEgg
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FreshEgg

PostSubject: Re: Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin'   Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin' Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:03 am

rustyrotor wrote:

So. Somebody out there has run into this. Has a run of such brackets been made someplace? Has anyone got or seen a very tidy design to solve this prob?

Behind left side panel on my  LeMans V: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin'   Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin' Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Roundfin Q: Don't be hatin'
Page 1 of 1