GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

V7 Stone vs GRiSO!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildhenry
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Wildhenry

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:42 am

Well now I have had the V7 for a few months I have to admit that I really like it very much!
I would have loved to have got my hands on a Bellagio that would be lighter than the GRiSO with more power than the V7.
But I really like the easy nature of the V7 .....ie; zips around town with ease, head for the hills on the B roads near me (Sussex Downs)
and it's brilliant Steve McQueen style fun.
It' really light weight and comfortable but of course runs out of puff too early and has not got that beautiful grunt the GRiSO has.
Sadly one has to go as I can't afford both!
This is a bit like having a beautiful wife who you really love and a new girlfriend who is great fun to be with.
(thankfully they are motorcycles and not women otherwise I would really be in trouble!)

I have some holiday due and plan to spend a few days doing a road test on both bikes.
What a nice dilemma to have!!!
Watch this space.........

(ps sorry if this alarms all you GRiSO lovers of which I'm one of course)

Wildhenry.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:23 am

You're just down the road from me. We should meet up.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Oh, and keep them both.
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:24 pm

I can not vouch for Beetles factory exhaust map, we have not tried it. But we have Beetles single t/b aftermarket(mistral) muffler map in Wifeys bike. Bloody hoot. Fairly transformed it. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you judge the bike without trying it. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Wildhenry
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Wildhenry

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 am

Thanks Charlie J,
Do you have a link and are those mods available in the UK?

Cheers,
W.
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Wildhenry, you can buy the map from Beetle. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Look in the V7 section. You will need the Lonelc cables and Guzzidiag. The Mistral mufflers we got from AF1 Racing in the states. Plenty of info here about downloading maps. After you download the map open guzzidiag and on the actors page you "reset throttle learning" and " reset self learning". You just press the tabs and it does it itself. Disconnect guzzidiag and ride till your heart is content. Cheers
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:29 am

My wife just bought a new V7 Stornello. She's been riding the wheels off of it. She loves her GRiSO too, but for the same reasons you mentioned, she loves the V7 package.

Its become her main commuter tool. She will however, only part with the GRiSO when they pry it from her cold dead hands. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: V7 Stone vs GRiSO!   V7 Stone vs GRiSO! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

V7 Stone vs GRiSO!
Page 1 of 1