12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Triumph running scared of Moto Guzzi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sidrat
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Triumph running scared of Moto Guzzi!   Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:12 pm

So i received this invitation, which being a GRiSO owner i cannot accept, although i would have thought that the final comparison, when you read through it, should have included the GRiSO! I wonder if they will struggle getting a Roamer on test?

The Motorcycle Action Group (MAG), the UK’s leading voice for riders’ rights, has received a most attractive offer of fun for MAG members.   MRFGR.com (Market Research Focus Group Recruiter) on behalf of Triumph Motorcycles are currently looking for certain people to participate in an exclusive Triumph Motorcycles event: the Triumph Dynamic Test. Those selected will have the opportunity to be a test rider, riding a selection of motorcycles and discussing them over the course of an entire day.  Matthew Whittaker, Senior Executive Researcher for MRFGR.com, says ‘you will be taken on an exclusive tour of the factory and provided with food and drinks throughout the day. Participants will also receive an official Triumph gift worth over £300.00 to thank you for participating in the event.  The research will occur in the weeks commencing 11th, 18th and 25th July.  The day you will be chosen for will be determined by the bike you own.’

For Tuesday 12th & Wednesday 13th July they are looking for owners of the following bikes;
• MotoGuzzi V9 Roamer
• Yamaha XSR 700
• Ducati Scrambler Icon

For Tuesday 19th & Wednesday 20th July they want owners of the following bikes;
• BMW R1200 GD
• Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer
• Yamaha Super Tenere

For Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th July they seek owners of the following bikes;
• BMW RNineT
• Yamaha XJR1300 Racer

The research days will start at 08.30am and finish at 17.00pm and will be taking place at the Triumph head quarters in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
Back to top Go down
wyno
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Triumph running scared of Moto Guzzi!   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Tell 'em you've got a GRiSO and dare 'em to let you test theirs.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Triumph running scared of Moto Guzzi!   Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:35 am

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Triumph running scared of Moto Guzzi!   Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:37 am

I wouldnt mide havin a ride on em. Wouldnt mind a go on all sortsa different stuff but I wont go out of my way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triumph running scared of Moto Guzzi!   Today at 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Triumph running scared of Moto Guzzi!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: