12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Far Que Flea-bay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Far Que Flea-bay   Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:53 am

Is the universe telling me not build the 2-stroke?
Had the most frustrating 24 hours on the web.

1. Found the pistons I need at a great price, reputable dealer.
Website has drop down menu for both "Australia" and "QLD" but I couldn't proceed because I didn't select shipping method.
Fact is, I couldn't. No drop down selection, no box to tick, nowhere to even type it in. Gave up.

Tried again tonight, recognized my return and subsequently doubled my order.
Not only could I not proceed due to the previously mentioned shipping method, it requested I join.
Then it didn't like my password, too weak. So I used my internet banking password. Didn't like that either. (it has upper/lower & digits)
Meanwhile it invited me to send an email if I had difficulties.

So I entered a password with more than 8 digits using upper and lower case, plus numbers;
"FuckYouCuntsShitMe123"
Sent an email and it instantly bounced. "Your message has been rejected, please find another method". scratch

2. Need a custom kick start lever made, can't buy a new knuckle so shop for the cheapest new complete OEM kick start lever.
Bargain found, in the UK. Great as I need to send it to Nigel in the UK to fit a billet arm that suits my needs.
Then Nigel can forward it to Johnny in the UK who will bring it out in his luggage in Sept.

Pay-pal will allow me to ship to another address. Great. I copy and paste the address from Nigel's website, it corrects the format and asks for confirmation.
All Good.
Needs a delivery Ph number. Copy and paste Nigel's Mobile. Non-comprenda! - I type it in manually. No! - I double check. No! - I check format against Johnny's #. No!
I input Johnny's # No! - I input my #. No! - I input landline numbers for all 3 of us. No!
Fuck! I give up.

3. I need the twin fans (left & right) from an '08 - '16 Yamaha R6.
Found in the USA, one dealer with both fans great. Separate listings, bugger.
Numpty here finds "add to cart" on fleabay. Woohoo. who's a clever boy then?
While going back to retrieve details of the second fan to add to my basket, I get an email from Pay-pal to say my purchase is complete. WTF!
Ok, so I am going to email these pricks and say I'm not paying double fucking shipping.
So while I'm preparing an email to the seller via fleaybay with details of both items, "ding". I get another email from Pay-pal, "Receipt for multiple purchases" WTDF!

Sorry Beetle, but you'll have to get your own fucking Rossopuro CARC bar. It will disappear for sure if I get involved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:00 pm

Take another valium Wayne - it's just a bad trip...
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Just a heads up, I had a recent pizzling from an eBay seller called MotoTopGun - isle of man Evil or Very Mad . If Anyone wants Ti headers, save yourself a lot of grief and go elsewhere .
Ghezzi, you have to be careful when you see pretty things and start clicking on things Laughing
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:59 pm

waterbottle wrote:
Just a heads up, I had a recent pizzling  from an eBay seller called MotoTopGun - isle of man Evil or Very Mad  . If Anyone wants Ti headers, save yourself a lot of grief and go elsewhere .

Interesting. I got my Arrow Ti stuff from the same eBay seller. No problems at all.

Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:20 pm

waterbottle wrote:
Just a heads up, I had a recent pizzling  from an eBay seller called MotoTopGun - isle of man Evil or Very Mad  . If Anyone wants Ti headers, save yourself a lot of grief and go elsewhere .
Ghezzi, you have to be careful when you see pretty things and start clicking on things Laughing

While it all went tits up, I can assure you no pretty young girls were involved in this experience.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Buying multiple parts at the moment, those that ship direct to me, no hassle.

E-bay have their own Global Shipping Program (GSP), sellers ship to them and let GSP do the rest.
Tried contacting GSP direct but you can only go in circles on their website, from my account.

Contacted seller (rubbersideupllc) discussing these issues, just to let them know that GSP are letting them down, and got this reply;

Sorry friend your on your own, negative feedback was not needed or proper, we did our part. Once you leave negative we are done trying to help and also have no interest in future business. Best of luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:52 pm

confused
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:10 pm

If be forwarding that message to eBay and make a complaint. Demand your money back.

Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:53 pm

E-bay told me on the phone they cannot track their own GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM (GSP) outside of the USA.

I now have to wait for GSP to contact me.

I have a print copy from my ebay a/c, with the last entry on July 21 stating the parcel had arrived in Underwood Qld (Australia), a suburb 10km from my home.
That entry no longer appears on my account. There have been no further entries since.
7 days and counting and they cannot tell me who the international carrier was.

WARNING! Don't use ebay's Global Shipping Program!
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:46 am

It appears the e-bay Global Shipping Program send via the cheapest carriers, parcels by the container load (or whatever), sat in Customs for a week waiting for clearance.
Aust Post has now had my parcel for 2 days ...................... only 10km from home.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:25 am

I bought my Brembo M4's from Rubber Side Up. However, I purchased directly from their website. They shipped USPS.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Que Flea-bay   Today at 9:53 am

Back to top Go down

Far Que Flea-bay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: