GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Come On Feel The Noise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jihem
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jihem

Come On Feel The Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Come On Feel The Noise    Come On Feel The Noise  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:27 am

Hi all,

Jean-Marc, from Brussels, GRiSO 1100 2006 here Smile

I got this great GRiSO 1100 a few weeks ago and while this is my seventh Guzzi, it's the first one with CARC.
My question is: is it supposed to make so much noise (like a loud Beemer KLANG) when passing gears ?
The CARC is silent otherwise but everytime I pass a gear the noise coming with it is impressive...
Normal ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come On Feel The Noise    Come On Feel The Noise  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:57 am

The torque rod needs the updated bush in its forward end where it connects to the frame.

Also adjust throttle cables to have as little freeplay as possible, makes for smoother all round riding.
Back to top Go down
jihem
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jihem

PostSubject: Re: Come On Feel The Noise    Come On Feel The Noise  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:06 am

thanx !
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Come On Feel The Noise    Come On Feel The Noise  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:11 am

Wot he said. Also make sure the tune is spot on and TB's are properly balanced, Guzzis, even old ones, hate a bad tune.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come On Feel The Noise    Come On Feel The Noise  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Come On Feel The Noise
Page 1 of 1