GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs!

Go down 
+9
Converted Duc
dennis the menace
beetle
waterbottle
Street
Papa Lazarou
Bill Hagan
LBC Tenni
cbxtc6
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs!   Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:45 pm

being scottish descent my grandmother Hilda Fergus my great grandmother Agnes Houston i lean towards a nice single malt.i also enjoy a wee dram or two of drambuie after dinner
Back to top Go down
cbxtc6
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cbxtc6

PostSubject: Re: Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs!   Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:52 am

Let's see if this works:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Got it home Sunday, and Lordy, what to do on a Midwest February day that is 70F?  RIDE!!  Took it for a nice 100 mile river road loop. Bike runs well, has many great farkles I would have done myself. BIG difference between the 2V and 4V 1200s! I like both Very Happy  I hope the Mrs likes it on the back Smile   Will probably take it to Jim @ the Farm for his "Special Touch". I think it's well worth the $4500. 12k miles, no real blemishes or issues, newish tires, loads of extras... cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs!   Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Nice buy. Get Jim to check the swingarm bearings and shock linkage, map it and ride!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs!   Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bill H., tell us how your ported GRiSO runs!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2