GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc.
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Doc.

Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Empty
PostSubject: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:43 am

Hi Guys.
Very nearly bought a GRiSO instead of my Stelvio back in Sep '15, and as they share the same Engine/Gearbox/Swing-Arm/Final Drive, I'm almost there as an owner, aren't I?
I've gone even further actually, and added GRiSO Wheels front and rear . . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Many Ghetto members (incl myself) have both a GRiSO and a Stelvio in their stable.  So welcome to the Ghetto!

Interestingly enough, despite all the shared parts, they are completely different bikes. Both are splendid in their own way although the GRiSO is much more visceral.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Even he who shall not be named, L'Innominato, enjoys all the joy and utility that the Stelvio provides, but the Stelvio is not the mighty GRiSO...

As such, you are welcome here in the ghetto, but to join the ranks of the Bravi, a GRiSO must be had.

Viva la Fiesta

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Doc.
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Doc.

PostSubject: Re: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Cheers Guys.
Just joined really to ask about Speedo correction after fitting the GRiSO front Wheel.
Did the picture show for you?
Coming up as a 'broken link' icon for me . . .
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Doc.,

One of the security features of the forum prevents "newly registered members" from posting links to external sources, including photos, for the first week following registration.  It's an anti-bot feature.

In the meantime, while your membership matures, I'll post the link to your photo for you.

- SD

Edit to add...

Looks like g-tech is the problem. Looks like that forum doesn't allow other sites to access their "intellectual property" - and you thought it was YOUR photo...

You can always upload a copy of your photo here using the post editor. Click on the following link and scroll down to find instructions for posting your image files in your member space.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 pm

The piccy link to that other forum be broken.

Speed sensors on the Stelvio connect directly to the ABS box. To fix the speedo correction, one must fudge the correction value in the map.

Welcome ghetto

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Doc.
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Doc.

PostSubject: Re: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:18 am

No worries about the photo, it can wait.
Thanks for the Speedo issue info, I have GuzziDiag, TunerPro, and the Read/Write programs, so should be a doddle!
Having looked at the stuff I have downloaded/saved from my current set-up, it may have been the speed correction option on the XDF File that I remember seeing previously . . .

I've done some other mods, the most relevant to GRiSO owners is probably the Thermostat unit I built to remedy the over-cooling these Engines suffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .   Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . . Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Not a GRiSO owner, well not a 'whole' one . . .
Page 1 of 1