GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triman023
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Triman023

Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO   Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:06 pm

I was never impressed by the seat on my 13 GRiSO. Not a fan of the white stitching and there was no impressed Moto Guzzi on the back of the seat. Went on line to Moto International and they sold me a new replacement seat for a 15 GRiSO for $200!
Just the way I wanted it! Red stitching and the proper Moto Guzzi letters on the back. I am styling now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO   Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:40 pm

I think you should be banned for talking about this and not including pix.  Twisted Evil

Seriously, let's see it.  Very Happy

FWIW, I like the Plain Jane saddle on my '10.  No stitching.

I have no pretensions of being a Rossi, but I do like being able to move around quickly in curves as needed.  Mebbe it's just my gluteus maximus, but I find that easier on smooth, unstitched saddles.

OTOH, I do like the looks of some of the after-market seats, with colored stitching, tricolors, etc.

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO   Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:11 pm

The quick movements I have in the curves would be better served with a stitch or two .................
Back to top Go down
odder
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
odder

PostSubject: Re: Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO   Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:16 am

^ can't confirm but I've heard the rounder profile on the early non-stich Versions are comfortable.
Corbin didn't work for me so I run the air hawk. Maybe get a custom at some point. Surely lighter then the corbin
Back to top Go down
Triman023
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Triman023

PostSubject: Re: Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO   Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Here it is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO   Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 pm

thats good, i must go and do mine now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO   Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Seat upgrade for the 13 GRiSO
Page 1 of 1