GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...

Go down 
+5
beetle
Pete Roper
Overholt13
Clancy
Steak
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Empty
PostSubject: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:21 am

Not sure that I'd lend him a GRiSO again after watching this. His riding style/camerawork made me a little nauseous...

scratch

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:08 pm

I watched this (amongst many other GRiSO vids) the other night.
Pete accused me of being a pervert.....
Back to top Go down
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 pm

oh hell no, I watched about a minute
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:05 pm

Heavily speeded up of course.

Probably needs rollerising and a decent map.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:07 pm

Went wide on one corner. I can do that. Very Happy

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Vibrations in the Bars ? Needs a throttle body balance Thumbs Up
Good work on the video though , looks like the Coromandels north island, is that right Glen ?
Back to top Go down
odder
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
odder

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:58 am

Been traveling a lot and not riding enough so I'm seeing more GRiSO videos piping up.

Sad and the 'tube commenters...

Back to top Go down
Stu400
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Stu400

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:02 am

I think the helmet mounted camera makes it worse, great road, good quality footage and one of the 1st vids I've seen that really gets the GRiSO sound across.

What's not to like apart from the awful music at the end?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:03 pm

odder wrote:
Been traveling a lot and not riding enough so I'm seeing more GRiSO videos piping up.

That's now Ron's track bike isn't it? Anyway someone bought it, perhaps me? Can't remember, I've bought a few for replacing engines that have blown. I think that's Ron's though. Or did Ron buy Charlie's wreck? I loose track! Rolling Eyes

Pete

And what is it with these stupid assholes who can't spell Moto Guzzi? Or GRiSO? It's written on the bloody tank for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
MrGPz
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrGPz

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:19 pm

waterbottle wrote:
Vibrations in the Bars ? Needs a throttle body balance Thumbs Up
Good work on the video though , looks like the Coromandels north island, is that right Glen ?

Yep, looks like Whitanga to Coromandel town
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
odder wrote:

That's now Ron's track bike isn't it? Anyway someone bought it, perhaps me? Can't remember, I've bought a few for replacing engines that have blown. I think that's Ron's though. Or did Ron buy Charlie's wreck? I loose track! Rolling Eyes

Pete

And what is it with these stupid assholes who can't spell Moto Guzzi? Or GRiSO? It's written on the bloody tank for crying out loud!

No , that's now my registered road bike. The Frame was a stat write off, so I striped my 09 GRiSO down, had the silver frame powder coated black, And installed it into the 2015 red GRiSO, and changed the engine number over at the dept of transport. So I ended up with a 2015 GRiSO with 600 kms on the clock, it just has a 2009 frame. All the left over bits went to build the track bike Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...   Who is this guy?  C'mon now, fess up... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who is this guy? C'mon now, fess up...
Page 1 of 1