GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

grip choices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
glane5910
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
glane5910

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Mon May 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Looking to put some better grips that isolate the vibration more on longer rides. I have carpel tunnel and my hands go numb pretty quick out on the road.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Grip Puppies

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
glane5910
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
glane5910

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Mon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Thanks Beetle, I have some of those foam boots. They work decent but seem to tear easy going on. Is the stock bar 7/8"? I was thinking the Kuryakin Iso grips..Any experience with those? I used them on my Harley's and they worked really well..The Guzzi runs great BTW after your tune..
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Mon May 22, 2017 8:02 pm

I've had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands plus increasing arthritis. I love my Koso heated grips and find that even in warm weather they give me some relief on the low setting.

Linky

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Mon May 22, 2017 8:13 pm

I like the Grab On grip covers. Amazon link is HERE. Warm them up and with a little pushing and pulling they go on and stay on. I don't have CT but the large diameter is more comfortable to me.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Mon May 22, 2017 8:21 pm

I'm ham-fisted, so primary reason for the grip puppies was to fatten the grips up. Upside is they reduce fatigue. Well, at least for me. Dish washing liquid applied to the rubber grip, aids installation.

Yep, 7/8 at the gripping end.

bounce

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Mon May 22, 2017 9:35 pm

I've been tempted to try these Biltwell grips KLICKY. The rounded center profile sounds like it would be comfortable...
Back to top Go down
relayer
Carlotto
Carlotto
relayer

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 pm

I installed a set of these on my ex '15 Triumph Bonnie and they were very comfy for my largish hands.

Progrip 714

Ray
Back to top Go down
EricS
Biondino
Biondino
EricS

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1Tue May 23, 2017 10:07 pm

relayer wrote:
I installed a set of these on my ex '15 Triumph Bonnie and they were very comfy for my largish hands.

Progrip 714

Ray

I was going to mention the Progrips as well. Have a pair on Mostro Verde now and they're quite comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

grip choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: grip choices   grip choices Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

grip choices
Page 1 of 1