GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

First out of town trip!

Go down 
+5
Brent S
Clancy
wyno
beetle
Mandrake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ecs
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ecs

First out of town trip! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First out of town trip!   First out of town trip! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 am

Pete Roper wrote:
I can tell you pretty much exactly what we bought for Michael's bike. I can also say that his set up, for whatever reason, is light years ahead of mine.

Bare with me and I'll dig the invoices out.

For whatever reason Michael's bike is absolutely fucking brilliant straight out. Of the box.

Pete

Pete, if that is still my old chassis, I had the suspension all reworked so it should have been spot on. Stock fork springs, but new valves and shims, 5W oil. Rear was new shims and either rebound or compression valve (one or the other) and a 11.7kg/mm spring.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: First out of town trip!   First out of town trip! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:03 am

No, different bikes and different Michael's Very Happy

Talking of which Michael M. 'Big Mike' is off his 'P' plates and has been flogging your old girl mercilessly for the last two days. He's a lot lighter than you I'd guess and is having to adjust things as he rides and gets a feel for it. It's a big step up from a shagged out ZZR 250!

Pete
Back to top Go down
ecs
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ecs

PostSubject: Re: First out of town trip!   First out of town trip! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Good to hear, I still have all the Tenni pieces in my garage over here and when we move into our next house and I have more of a garage, will reconstruct her with the chassis from one of those funny looking red or silver ones. Stacy is adamant I cannot have a second bike until she has her house. How are the 1400 heads going? If that works, will look at having a go at that also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First out of town trip!   First out of town trip! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

First out of town trip!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2