GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Another victim joins the cult

Go down 
+2
guzziownr
beetle
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Another victim joins the cult Empty
PostSubject: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Tue 14 Nov 2017, 00:09

Just got myself a ‘13 SE which goes and rides great although with what I’ve just read here and the noises from the cam covers I can’t help wondering if I’m facing a big bill - engine number 13859 should be attest cam gear surely?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Tue 14 Nov 2017, 01:03

Should be rollers, but even incorrectly adjusted rollers can be noisy. Do you do your own maintenance?

Anyhow, pop a valve cover off to check if you're concerned whether you have flatties or rollers.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Tue 14 Nov 2017, 02:43

I was running to the store and forgot my earplugs. What a horrible racket! They are all like that Sir! Don't worry, be happy.
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Tue 14 Nov 2017, 13:28

Welcome to the cult....I'm down the road if you need any help & 3-4 years of tools/bits if you get stuck or need..eg spare OEM screen (as well as two other different ones !)..etc
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Tue 14 Nov 2017, 15:24

Welcome aboard. Not sure we are a cult, i think misguided and aften self loathing, but we all understand the problems with the GRiSO and also the good stuff that comes with it also :-)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Tue 14 Nov 2017, 19:29

Hey guys, thanks for the support, I literally fell in love with the GRiSO without even seeing one in real life and then when I went to Glemseck 101 in September the 'Radical Guzzi' bikes blew my mind so I sold a kidney and bought a 2013 to avoid any potential tappy troubles on my return. I've checked the valve clearance and oh what a joy it is to work on compared to almost anything that I've owned before but it's noisy compared to my old '71 Honda 450 with 0.03mm clearances LOL. I like to tinker so it may well end up with a RHS exit titanium system and a CARC mounted licence plate before not too long.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Wed 15 Nov 2017, 01:01

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1Wed 15 Nov 2017, 01:51

Welcome!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another victim joins the cult   Another victim joins the cult Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another victim joins the cult
Page 1 of 1