GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

NAV power plug?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

NAV power plug? Empty
PostSubject: NAV power plug?   NAV power plug? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Hey All, does the GRiSO have a NAV power plug the same as the Norge? I want to connect my USB and Cig Lighter thingy to switched power, and this worked perfect on the Norge, ordered a plug for a Mercedes LED foglight, and plugged it in.  

If so, where is it? I had to remove the fuel tank on the Norge, but thought if I removed the side panels on the GRiSO I'd find it, but NAA so far.

If Not, where's a good place to tap in?
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

NAV power plug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAV power plug?   NAV power plug? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Assuming -- the most poisoned arrow in my quiver  Wink -- that this is a different question than you posed here, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], no.

Uhm, I think.  Rolling Eyes

Wouldn't that sort of power plug -- unlike the TT weird one -- tend to be in view and even touted by MG?

FTLTIW, I never did use my Norge one for anything except collecting spider eggs, so haven't looked hard.  That said, pretty sure in my mindless ramblings and electrical excavations under saddle, around frame, and under tank, I'd have found one on the GRiSO.  

I put in a direct line to my own Chinesium conspicuity lights, but cannot find that thread. Doh.

You might also find this thread helpful as it is about an 4v GRiSO: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best from Cross Junction,

Bill
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

NAV power plug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAV power plug?   NAV power plug? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Nope. Zip. Zilch. Nada. The 1100 GRiSO is bereft of any extra's wiring. Soz.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

NAV power plug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAV power plug?   NAV power plug? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

NAV power plug?
Page 1 of 1